Accident between car and cyclist at Jurong East

Yamapi

what was the cyclist thinking of..... [sweatdrop]

hope he is not too badly injured.

Driver reaction seems a bit slow [speechless]

and driver shifted the car to road side, he is in trouble regardless of whose fault...

Hypersonic

The description says the youth was listening to music with earphone and riding the bicycle. Very careless. Flew 3 metres from impact. I somehow pity the driver also. Not entirely his fault but if anything were to happen to the boy, will be guilty for rest of his life. I will not want to be in driver's position...

Edited by Vid

I have a similar encounter last week at Sengkang. A student suddenly cross the road without checking for traffic. The right turn green arrow lights up, and I was doing a right turn when a student suddenly cross the road while playing with his handphone. The student did not even realise that the red man is already on.

Edited by Stooky

Lucky got onboard video evidence on how the accident happen. Imagine if the driver behind no onboard video camera, the driver the bo dai bo ji that hit the cyclist will have hard time to prove that it is almost impossible to avoid that accident, and he will be in deep s--t.

Edited by Yewheng

I hate cyclists dashing across the pedestrian crossings. Better they push the cycle across.

no enforcement actions from the authorities..thats why cyclists do not bother -_-

Even though i am cyclist, i still says orbi good!!

Hope the cyclist live & learn his lesson.

Anyway, even pedestrian also anyhow cross road nowadays.

no enforcement actions from the authorities..thats why cyclists do not bother -_-

That is true. The cyclists are totally free these days - riding on the pavement at very high speed, no lights during the nights etc etc. In addition to inviting trouble for them, they rope up the car drivers too....Better to bring COE/License for cycles too...

Neutral Newbie

This girl in the video played with phone and did not see car is coming. Another look, taxi driver should look out for potential dangers especially there is pedestrian crossing..

I feel that Wish driver could have been little smarter as it is pedestrian cross without signal and he should have expected this thing and the girl was totally lost!

In as much as I feel sorry for the boy but I seriously hope everyone crossing the road will always be extra caution, not using the phone, and keep a lookout for vehicles. Same for every drivers not to use the phone or get distracted while behind the wheels... [wave]

↡ Advertisement