Comments on Mazda CX5

Lycanthrope

Message added by kobayashiGT

Give your comments on Mazda CX-5 here!

Sharing a picture from the latest Mazda gathering. Need more CX-5 to show up hehe.

I will try, do broadcast when you have your next group outing/meet-up..hehe

• Praise 1

hi any bro got a good SE in Ubi to recommend? Can Pm me the contacts.

Why do u want to tie yourself down with recommendations? Maybe u will me a desperate SE at the showroom willing to give more freebies or discount.

Hi all CX-5 Skyactiv owners,

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend so far! We are going to hold a gathering for all Skyactiv Mazda cars. The details of the gathering venue is as follows:

Date: 16 September 2016

Venue: Gillman Barracks

9 Lock Road Singapore 108937

Carpark B (Please refer to map as per attached)

Time: 7pm till late

Carpark Charges Details:

Mondays - Fridays:

After 5pm, $0.50 per 30 min (capped at $2)

Hope to see you there!

Can share with us on the CX5 fuel consumption. 

My sharing on above.

1st tank is 8.9km/litre. not great but expected. Don't dare to push car hard before 1st 1,000km.

Now onto 9th pump, doing about 10.8km/l. 50/50 driving. Very heavy footer. :TT_TT:

My sharing on above.

1st tank is 8.9km/litre. not great but expected. Don't dare to push car hard before 1st 1,000km.

Now onto 9th pump, doing about 10.8km/l. 50/50 driving. Very heavy footer. :TT_TT:

Thanks for the information. 

Is thinking of getting one, but fuel consumption on the high side. On paper it mentioned 15+ km/l, so expecting about 13+ km/l.

Have being driving CX5 for 9months. Average between 11.5km/L to 13km/L on shell 95 and depending on traffic jam on expressway. 50/50 highway/city.

Compared to other cars, CX5 is pretty powerful and drives well with 95. So overall it is good power to fuel ratio. I think it is very efficient car for a 2L engine with a 2 ton chassis. So don't just look at the comsumption but also total fuel cost. I could hit better efficiency with Vpower. Ha ha. My old car must pump 98 and total fuel cost is higher.

Anyway I don't understand the concern about that few km/L. My math shows $5k-$10k fuel different over 10 years which easily could be eaten up by coe or backside itch upgrade. Also there is different between hard footer vs speed regulator drivers.

So still love my CX5. Hope you will join the family soon.

Edited by Redantckc

Have being driving CX5 for 9months. Average between 11.5km/L to 13km/L on shell 95 and depending on traffic jam on expressway. 50/50 highway/city.

Compared to other cars, CX5 is pretty powerful and drives well with 95. So overall it is good power to fuel ratio. I think it is very efficient car for a 2L engine with a 2 ton chassis. So don't just look at the comsumption but also total fuel cost. I could hit better efficiency with Vpower. Ha ha. My old car must pump 98 and total fuel cost is higher.

Anyway I don't understand the concern about that few km/L. My math shows $5k-$10k fuel different over 10 years which easily could be eaten up by coe or backside itch upgrade. Also there is different between hard footer vs speed regulator drivers.

So still love my CX5. Hope you will join the family soon.

Thanks.  My daily mileage is about 100km, so the different is big for me.  But based on your write-up,  the mileage is pretty good for CX5 on 95.  Will wait for the 2017 model.   :)

↡ Advertisement