Car scrap & body value

Turbonetics

i would like to know if i scrap my car when the COE is up,other than the PARF value do i still get body value(scrap metal)?
if yes,can anyone provide estimated body value of BMW 520,Mercedes E200 and Volvo S80?

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

i would like to know if i scrap my car when the COE is up,other than the PARF value do i still get body value(scrap metal)?

if yes,can anyone provide estimated body value of BMW 520,Mercedes E200 and Volvo S80?

Thank you.

E200 worth the most,W211 cost worth up to $5K[there are demand oversea],Volvo worth the least[no demand],the most$1k.

Toyota better?

I sold/scraped my 2002 Toyota Corolla (Made in Japan) a few month @ $500 for body only.

BTW, I got my balance Road Tax back from LTA as well as the insurance.

• Praise 1

E200 worth the most,W211 cost worth up to $5K[there are demand oversea],Volvo worth the least[no demand],the most$1k.

Yes, E200 fetch the highest due to high demand oversea. $5k is the minimum, to the highest >$10k (depend on condition)

• Praise 1

Thank you.

You mean current COE will affect body value when car scrap?

• Praise 1