Car scrap & body value

Turbonetics

Early this year I bought a second hand mazda 6 2006 model. After few mth driving, I found I dun quite like this car, just wondering if I scrap now, what is the body value? 2k?

Supercharged

Early this year I bought a second hand mazda 6 2006 model. After few mth driving, I found I dun quite like this car, just wondering if I scrap now, what is the body value? 2k?

I offer u 3k body value lor.

What's the paper value currently?

Me no dealer

That time I trade in my car so the dealer give a good price..

Maybe u can give them a call.. It call rocket auto they are listed in sgcarmart u can find the contact there..

B hope it help.. Cheers

r u from rocket? :wacko:

CC leave still so active

Wah matrix only 400?

I also got a hyundai tuscon which due to eol at feb 2016.

400 bucks? Cant even change tyres leh.. hahaha..bloody hell

Camry 2L expiring Jul 13, body $1K.

Think for dealer to take-over at the price they likely to export it.

otherwise if melt down, can the metal worth more than $1K?

stupid system..our cars can actually tahan really long wan la.. 10yrs is a waste.. haha

the OPC Hyundai Tucson i bought for my mum to drive is less than 55k km clocked.. sayang la. i think EOL in Feb 2016..probably travel less than 80k

Camry 2L expiring Jul 13, body $1K.

Think for dealer to take-over at the price they likely to export it.

otherwise if melt down, can the metal worth more than $1K?

1k includes the metal, and all the valuable parts inside like engine, exhaust, etc..

my friend ask me export high end cars can get good price?

anyone scrap before? like gtr or porsche or ferrari or lambo?

i heard from some people that posh cars can get roughly 80% of the price in US markets. e.g. 2009 gtr can get around $55k or more while 2012 aventador can almost $450k.

is this true?

Most SG cars are in very good condition even at year 10. it fetches more money selling it overeseas. even if dealer gets half of his asking price, it is good money. Note the absurd mileage.

Make/model: Toyota camry 2.0 vvt-i auto

Yor: Jun 2004

Yom:2003

Engine cap:1998cc

Color: Silver gold

Mileage:30,000km

Price: Sgd 16,000 fob

I offer u 3k body value lor.

What's the paper value currently?

Me no dealer

Ok, i just want to see how much i can get back.. Lose too much $$$ liao, Like tat means I lose more than 12k for few mths of driving. I pay 15k+ for body value few mths back. Think I just drive until scrap

Neutral Newbie

wow all these people scrapping cars at 7,8 years and taking their PARF+low body value... would love to get to these guys before the seal the deal.

I'm looking out for something I can use just for a couple of years... so anyone with a Legacy GT, WRX, Evo or anything interesting, do get in touch!

i would like to know if i scrap my car when the COE is up,other than the PARF value do i still get body value(scrap metal)?

if yes,can anyone provide estimated body value of BMW 520,Mercedes E200 and Volvo S80?

Thank you.

It all depends on the demand for such cars when you scarp. At its height...my Picnic fetch 12K on body price alone.

Yes they do make alot of money but then again the parts are stuck with the scrap yards for a really long time plus they have to dismantle, store and take the risk that some parts will no longer work after a few years in storage. So dont expect them to give you alot. I scrapped my W201 190e for 500 bucks. The W124 was worth 2k just a few years back as it was still in high demand in third world countries. I think at the very least chao ti value should still be around 4-500 bucks for any car. Cars are so bloody heavy, sure got alot of chao ti value. For those that want to get abit more, my advice would be to to find buyers looking for parts for your model. Trade your good parts with them for abit of top up. Need to do alot of work but this way can take back abit more money. Power window regulators, interior pieces and rims and tyres are the easiest to DIY and take out to sell. Easily can get back another 3-400 bucks on top of the scrap car price.

No lah...scrap yard can take a car apart very quickly. I know one workshop...one lunch time they completely strip a conti car in less than 2 hours. Left the chassis sitting on a stand...all other parts (including interior is out of the car)

Neutral Newbie

hi guys,

if you like to scrap your car before expire of c.o.e. please call adam at 6010-4300484. i will buy your car in cash. any car, any type of body, any brand especially mpv's or sedan. u can drive your car to JB i will pay cash for it.

you can email the car photo to my inbox at [email protected] thanks.