Vandalism vs hit and run

Zyklon

If I go to a carpark and start scratching/painting other people's car, is that vandalism? Will kanna rotan+jail like michael fay? Or will police say no injury, no mp's car scratched, either car owner sue me civil case or lan lan suck thumb?

If I drive a lorry into a carpark and start banging into other people's car. After that I run away. Means it is hit and run? Since no injury, TP will ask the car owner to ownself settle, even though the damage is probably much more than vandalism case?

That means if one feels like vandalising other's car, then use a lorry bang and run is better? Law is flawed?

↡ Advertisement

yes that true sadly. i kenna b4 by some stupid stuck up terrace home owner who thinks the road in front of his house was his "parking lot" hence broke my mirror etc when i parked there to makan at chomp-chomp. police said its an "act of mischief" and cannot do anything unless you personaly go sue him in a court of law. camera footage also proved useless. hit and run if you have the footage can claim the person for hit and run and damages but thats about it. other than that. no.. unless you hit onto gahmen property then police can catch you.

↡ Advertisement