All New 2013 Honda Accord pictures

Jujitsuka

May want to refer to this website to read more about the new Accord.

http://paultan.org/2012/09/07/2013-honda-a...specifications/

This feature caught my attention:

NVH levels have been improved all round, thanks to more comprehensive insulation and more interestingly, Active Noise Control (ANC) and Active Sound Control (ASC). Essentially, ANC counteracts road noise while ASC deals with engine noise. :wub:

The ANC/ASC was first available in the Acura range, now found in Hondas. Interesting! At least for me, if these features work as well as claimed, it beat other cars already. No point driving a pretty car but with a cabin noise so loud at highway speed that you cannot talk to other passengers.

Edited by Topspin

Dont know how reliable the recent accord is even it is MIJ? But the other day saw one 1989 accord at a carpark, done a quite check and the car COE is until 2018. Imagine the car can make it running on the road for nearly 30 years?! And yet nowadays most owners mindset is, when the car only reach about 7-8 years, they already find the car "falling apart" liao?! [rolleyes]

Bro u can't compare e new cars with those from e 80s. Less electronics back then. Build quality also better. My car 21 yrs old. 540k km. Still running. Electronics will not stand e test of time well.

Swee! Love the uniformity in design of foggies n twin exhaust plus new angel eyed foggies!

No need for spoiler cos boot lid incorporated with lip spoiler design. If single will shortlist this.

The lane watch features I read also included on this car

Yes, included in this car.. But again, 2.4L selling at 196K, will u consider of buying one MIT?? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Yes, included in this car.. But again, 2.4L selling at 196K, will u consider of buying one MIT?? [laugh]

I personally would choose Camry instead :D

Twincharged

I personally would choose Camry instead :D

Yes,Camry much cheaper,i heard the lastest model,rear seat angle can be adjusted....

↡ Advertisement