Chao du ceremony for micarriage baby.

Little_prince

hi guys.

my wife just had a miscarriage and she's still emotional very upset...

i was thinking of doing a chao du ceremony to at least give her some emotional closure on the matter and move on.

Any one here got any recommendations or contacts for any temple that conducts these rituals?

thanks in advance .

↡ Advertisement

hi guys.

i was thinking of doing a chao du ceremony to at least give her some emotional closure on the matter and move on.

Any one here got any recommendations or contacts for any temple that conducts these rituals?

thanks in advance .

My condolence ...do spend more time with your wife in this difficult period....she need you support..

yeah. tks bro.

physically she recovering... mentally still a bit emotional at times...

so i thought having such a ceremony would have closure for her....

Turbocharged

agreed with loverofcar.

be there for her during this time of need.

as for the 超度thingy.. some temples do this in a mass 法会. do ask around, this is like they called '无缘子女'... can be done easily especially this time 7th month thingy.

some may make u pay for tablets and place in the temple which imo is not really necessary.

I heard that Guanyin is the only diety who can help in matters pertaining to womenfolk and childbirth.

Try enquire at temples where Guanyin is worshipped. Offhand, can only recall Man Fatt Lam (opp Strafford Court in Bedok).

Edited by TameDriver

hi bro

sorry to here about your plight

but may i know how old was the baby when it was miscarriage?

my wife suffer 2 miscarriage before we got our kids

both miscarriage are around 1 to 1 and half month of pregnancy

my late dad and even the doctor advise us to get a massage lady to push back the womb into its place

yes mis allign womb will cause miscarriage as the womb is not strong enough

try to get your malay ladies who have give birth before for any good malay massage lady

for mine, the lady already too old to offer this type of massage

hi guys.

thanks in advance .

Bro, my condolences....

It is a very good idea to do this, it will do two things, console the mother and let the baby rest in peace. Most Buddhist Temples do conduct such Salvation, some do it four times a year, some do it only during the 7th month. Doing it during a mass Salvation will be cheaper, those stand alone event usually cost alot more because of the number of monks involve.

If you really want to do it, do consider doing it now during the 7th month as many Buddhist temples are conducing the salvation until end of the 7th month.

Let me know which area is more convenient for you, and I try to find out for you. If in the west I know of two off hand, and one in river valley which is central area.

If possible, give the baby a name, and make prayer during all Chinese festive. It is to recognize the baby as a family member and not let him/her be left alone.

Take care Bro.....

Deepest condolence to you......

My wife had a similar experience but it actually a malformed foetus rather than a miscarriage. She didn't feel so sad since we have never hear the heartbeat in any of the checkup.... Still it took her about a week to get over it....

My condolences to your family, bro.........I have 2 friends who met with the same fate with one of them 3 times till she gave up trying to conceive but at least she still have a daughter......

Do accompany your wife more often during these difficult period as one of my friend above developed depression.....luckily her husband and their religion are there to guide her thru'.....

Bro. Sorry to hear this. Please take all necessary steps to take care of your wife,

emotionally and physically. For prayer wise, please head off to either Kuan Im temple

at Waterloo, or Shan Lin Temple @ Toa Payoh.

My deepest and sincere condolences on your demise.

hi guys.

thanks in advance .

You and your wife have my condolences.

↡ Advertisement