Interest rate to increase

Kelvingoh45

Most bank is going to increase the interest rate to 2.28% by September. Forr those going to buy car better act fast.

Any source you can quote?

haha..banks like to pakat...one..libor..u remember the london escapade... with the barclay..bank...these executives even CCS got no say one....CCS got expose them meh..no leh...i think so ...i am not very sure..i remember no leh...boom year for credit / loansharking/ banking again lols...! ^_^

Most bank is going to increase the interest rate to 2.28% by September. Forr those going to buy car better act fast.

Creating panic buy?

If not, source please? Thanks.

Your last sentence sounded like any car agent around... [:p]

Not a bad thing..... May reduce demand for cars since installment will go up with this increase.

dont be naive..... coe is the killer but people still buying like no tomorrow...... what is a few thousands of increase in interest...?? [:p]

Create panic for what??? Is there a need to be panic anyway. September is just afew days away........lets see....i might be wrong.

Well, if it is true we thank you for the insider info.

But if it is not, are you going to apologize for spreading untruthful claims? Otherwise, everyone comes into the forum and just give some wild prediction without cost.

10 years can finish..all loan ..considered loan quantum very low...but come to think of it...transport minister very daring..jio u..pay until he happy..get pay rise....gangnam ah beng style...whahhahaha... jio u increase interest rate like nobody business..even MAS..salute.....wad else..still got extra pocket to ang pow professionally mah.....come with GST to some third party lols..and 4th party..and etc..u no no..one leh...

housing loan interest sure got people kanna giap...must find overseas banker to haha..stake singapore MAS licencing otherwise close door no help knock inside..outside cannot enter...only noise can they hear......lols..otherwise PR sure got advantage.. singaporean like me or converted or...whatever reason become Sinkie..sure kanna giap... wad else..u tell..anybody except me..whahaha.... i think u got answer...by now... -_-

Well, if it is true we thank you for the insider info.

But if it is not, are you going to apologize for spreading untruthful claims? Otherwise, everyone comes into the forum and just give some wild prediction without cost.

So serious meh.Will i be charged for that. If so i think mod better delete it for me soon. Before policeman come to my house.

Dun know call u smart or sabo king. If really your blue color bank increase rate to 2.28, then u might be getting your good friend or your source into trouble if he is working for mr blue.

10 years can finish..all loan ..considered loan quantum very low...but come to think of it...transport minister very daring..jio u..pay until he happy..get pay rise....gangnam ah beng style...whahhahaha... jio u increase interest rate like nobody business..even MAS..salute.....wad else..still got extra pocket to ang pow professionally mah.....come with GST to some third party lols..and 4th party..and etc..u no no..one leh...

housing loan interest sure got people kanna giap...must find overseas banker to haha..stake singapore MAS licencing otherwise close door no help knock inside..outside cannot enter...only noise can they hear......lols..otherwise PR sure got advantage.. singaporean like me or converted or...whatever reason become Sinkie..sure kanna giap... wad else..u tell..anybody except me..whahaha.... i think u got answer...by now... -_-

Consider using proper 'full stop' next time.

Couldn't decipher your codex.

↡ Advertisement