Comparison of Japanese car models

Moadia

Hi guys

Which Jap car model is better in terms of engine performance not only based on paper but also on the road?

Honda Fit RS i-vtec vs Suzuki Swift Sport (mannual transmission)

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys

Which Jap car model is better in terms of engine performance not only based on paper but also on the road?

Honda Fit RS i-vtec vs Suzuki Swift Sport (mannual transmission)

I never owned either. But rented them in other countries. My vote goes to SSS.

Only known brands to be reliable in Sillyporeans' perspective. [:p]

at least these brands are more reliable than the german ones. less complicated to service too

I'm comparing cos my bro juz got his license so tis r d 2 models he's interested in..i own a Jazz 1.5m n have driven a SSS b4 from my own prespective sss pick up better due to dohc but wen i-vtec kick in d rs is better..mod wise if engine untouch n using greddy e-manage ultimate go dyno rs is better..so i juz need some comparision from other experience drivers out there.. [:)]

Ya im also thinking of dat but insurance is a factor..

few mths back,my buddy was checking out the 5DR STI and EVO X from a dealer..the insurance quoted for the STI is almost near twice of the EVO. [hur]

(edited)

My insurance for a RS with 6yrs driving experience n zero NCD is 2.7k.. Den if my bro just pass for a turbo-charged car would b about 4-5k..dats y considering for hin to get a RS or SSS which would cost aroung 3k+..for myself maybe considering an Evo or a Gti for my next car but also depends on COE n insurance

Edited by Moadia

Hi i am new to this forum and i am aware that im in the wrong thread but can anyone direct me to the thread where will give someone who just pass advice on purchansing a 2nd hand car?

thank you

Hi i am new to this forum and i am aware that im in the wrong thread but can anyone direct me to the thread where will give someone who just pass advice on purchansing a 2nd hand car?

thank you

thank you

↡ Advertisement