BMW slams door at picanto (video)

Zert88

This kind of act really common. I also kenna by some car.

Just found out in the morning when saw the dent on the side of my door.

Clear case of a driver opening the door without care and slamming my passenger side door.

If you catch someone in the act, can file insurance claim against him or not?

Damn inconsiderate..do dat infront of me regardless who's car is it i'll make sure next time they cant even open their house door..my door too got evidence of such act but luckily d culprit manage to escape [furious]

I would choke the bmw exo with epoxy and make sure the car cannot start. bloody bmw think rich can bully others. rich in the pocket but poor in character. pui.

Edited by Bigbadguy

That's why I never park next to people who encroach onto the next lot. The BMW definitely came first, took the easy way out and parked head-in. There is a high curb on the right of the driver, so he had to park close to the left. Couple came back to the car and the crazy woman couldnt get in easily, so tulan lor.

But the thing in, like that slam another person's car won't damage own car meh????? [hur]

Fully agree need to post on STOMP and shame her [thumbsup]

Whatever. The woman has no reason to slam her car door onto others. Hope something is done. Anyway, the one who open his/her car door that slam onto others, the portion that touches the other car is usually very much thicker and tougher at the edge.

[:(]

That's why I never park next to people who encroach onto the next lot. The BMW definitely came first, took the easy way out and parked head-in. There is a high curb on the right of the driver, so he had to park close to the left. Couple came back to the car and the crazy woman couldnt get in easily, so tulan lor.

But the thing in, like that slam another person's car won't damage own car meh????? [hur]

Probably ask the guy to change ride but reluctant so take this opportunity 旧车不去哪来有新车

What is the problem if passenger cannot get in? She can always get in after the car comes out. We do the same sometimes due to poor parking lot or poor parking by others.

Stomp her lah. Let her friends know about such act. She can always (if she dares) reply in public that rich ppl need not abide to laws. See what the authorities will say.

Wrong! U can check it up at hdb website, haven't pay summon! [smash]

when u put people car number..the post automatically get removed...mcf quite diplomatic... hahaha just realise...sjwp...see if can recognise this words... minus the numbers...hahaha [:p]

the attitude of the bitch is commonly diagnosed as "princess disease". a lot of women are suffering from this disease, esp in singapore.

they get high mah....haven pampered...already day dream...and hahaha...self absorbed....cannot help la....sure welcome...until old also liddat one.. [gossip]

↡ Advertisement