Diff between SQ and MI

Ysc3

Twincharged

anyone flew on both SQ and Silkair on the same route before ?

what are the differences you experienced ?

↡ Advertisement

Probably the same difference between Lexus and Toyota.

Nice way to go about it considering this is a car forum...

hahahaha yeh its actually the same brand but price has big differences... hahaha

Very very different! Used to fly to Brunei very often, they share btw SQ and MI.

Paid the same price hor!

MI plane is old, service is so so, no TV( don't need one anyway, the flight is just too short) Seat is not confortable.

I don't think I need to talk about the SQ Boeing 777 already.

Very very different! Used to fly to Brunei very often, they share btw SQ and MI.

Paid the same price hor!

MI plane is old, service is so so, no TV( don't need one anyway, the flight is just too short) Seat is not confortable.

I don't think I need to talk about the SQ Boeing 777 already.

SQ's smallest plane is the 777-200. MI is using the A319 - lagi smaller than tiger's A320. One would probably feel a little ripped off they had to pay the same fare for a honda jazz teksi compared to a mercedes teksi....

SQ's smallest plane is the 777-200. MI is using the A319 - lagi smaller than tiger's A320. One would probably feel a little ripped off they had to pay the same fare for a honda jazz teksi compared to a mercedes teksi....

MI flies both A319 and A320. Both share the same pilot type rating.

MI:

Narrowbody, no PTV, all female cabin crew, sometimes you have a female captain or first officer. 2 class layout, biz and economy. Not a member of Star Alliance (so if you are star alliance gold member, sorry you cannot go to Star alliance lounge on a MI ticket). Food wise should be not much difference since catered by SATS. There is a TV screen which will drop down inflight but shows only silent movies (eg: Just for laughs)

SQ:

Widebody, PTV, most with Video on demand. Male and female cabin crew, all male tech crew (pilots), 2 class layout some 3 class. Member of Star Alliance

SQ smallest is A333. B772 is bigger

If MI stewardess need to put something in the overhead compartment

she will step on the foothold below the armrest and lean against

the passanger. That has never happened to me on SQ.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

she will step on the foothold below the armrest and learn against

Same lah........not only MI, SQ and other airlines be it budget or main also do the same......if they are not tall enough, what can they do???

I've seen it happened quite a few times liao........ [laugh]

SQ airstewardess uniform ...one look can make one wet dream....MI uniform so so only.....need more imagination.,.. [laugh]

she will step on the foothold below the armrest and lean against

Are you kidding? It happens to me all the time on SQ. My shoulder quite shiok. If I was a gynae, I'd charge consultation. :D

SQ airstewardess uniform ...one look can make one wet dream....MI uniform so so only.....need more imagination.,.. [laugh]

Like that those males working at Changi everyday also kor tam tam loh??? [lipsrsealed][laugh]

just need to play chinese chess before reporting to work everyday only..... [laugh]

Doesn't that make you go blind?

↡ Advertisement