Big Hyperstore also leaves....WHY?

Lv3338

Giant not necessary cheap.

For those looking for cheap aleoca foldable bikes, they have offer below $100 at Giant till end of Aug i think.

[:p]

aluminium one or not [:p]

Turbocharged

Grew up going to Fitzpatrick, 英保良, Yaohan, Metro (Plaza Hotel) and Isetan at Havelock for their mid-year and year-end sale. SOGO, I remember was opened at the same time as Raffles City ?

OG is still around. They are really the survivor.

Then goodbye POSB everyday card.. -_-

You think POSB Everyday Card was issued by the POSB for this Hyper-mart only? I have POSB Everyday Card but I seldom patronized this hypermart. There are lots of places where you can earn rebates of up to 5% with this card, such as paying HDB Season parking tickets, buying petrol at SPC etc.

Supercharged

I hope they remain open at least after Xmas..love to shop there during Xmas. Also love their $5 honey BBQ chicken...

Lucy and CS also got $5 baked honey / pepper chicken

英保良 [laugh] .. nowadays sometimes referring to AMK Hub or Kovan still tell people "AMK Emporium there" or "Hougang Emporium" .. then see the youngsters go [hur] ..

when i was a kid, i stayed in bukit merah view, my parents brought me to yin bao liang, i like WHOA!!!! [laugh]

they are leaving because biz is bad... ever visit the store lately??

it is very jialat, they try to cut operating cost but take out a few of the lighting.. that make that place abit dark... look and feel rundown... like that how can motivate ppl to spend $$??

another is the Suntec... that whole place already loss their attractiveness liao... on weekday, it is quiet... not so much human flow... even with new MRT station setup around the Suntec, it does not help... this had been going like this for the pass few years liao.. so it only a matter of time...

Hypersonic

isn't targeted for major renov?

Reno is for convention hall I think. Not really relevant to most people. The mall lacks a drawing factor for people to go there.

↡ Advertisement