Beating red light - will you give him a chance?

Nikelashi

To give, or not to give?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will you send the video to TP?

• Let him be
    • Let the police decide his fate

Neutral Newbie

I was behind a black BMW, travelling at about 50-60kmh. Lights turned red, he was still behind the first arrow but he just went through. Although the speed was quite slow and he did not cause any near miss, it was within school area (Eden School). Will you give him the benefit of doubt? Or let the TP decide?

↡ Advertisement

its a school zone..speed must be extremely slow..the road markings already show the words "SLOW"..he did not attempt to brake according to the video and he sped up..let the authorities decide

Edited by Darthrevan

i stay in the area, and I have met a few cars who simply just ignore the traffic light and drive on. Imagine if due to the rain, a student dashes across the road to avoid the rain after seeing the traffic light has turned red to his benefit, whose fault will it if the car knocks down the student? I know I have done something similar during my schooling days.

I won't. Cause if he carry on his actions, he is not giving chance to the possible victim he might( most likely) knock down one day.

If is not in a school zone ... I would say leave it .....

One should know that it is a school zone ....... like someone posted, what if a student ran across because it is raining and he/she was trying to avoid the rain.

Please send the video to TP and let TP decide if they want to take any actions against the driver ....

Edited by Civic6228

i will give 1 chance,

cause sometime i also chiong by accident.

either way, go appeal and ask for dps or fine.

sometimes really by accident,

but of cause if u P plate then don't bother appealing.

Why not let e TP be the ones to decide....I wld hate it if e driver eventually hit or killed someone some day because he was not given a chance to be warned or reminded to stop n not beat red lights....whether school or hospital zones.

In a way, u are giving e driver a chance....of not killing or hurting someone badly one day like this.....

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

If is not in a school zone ... I would say leave it .....

One should know that it is a school zone ....... like someone posted, what if a student ran across because it is raining and he/she was trying to avoid the rain.

Please send the video to TP and let TP decide if they want to take any actions against the driver ....

it is school zone....red painted road indicate it is a school zone...

Probation plate driver?

I was behind a black BMW, travelling at about 50-60kmh. Lights turned red, he was still behind the first arrow but he just went through. Although the speed was quite slow and he did not cause any near miss, it was within school area (Eden School). Will you give him the benefit of doubt? Or let the TP decide?

I will not give chance because I almost knock down by this kind of stupid idiot. And also witness countless occasions of near hit on others.

Edited by Civic3106

Neutral Newbie

Give him a break.. He probably felt bad as he sped up quite abit after crossing the red light, road is wet and maybe he doesn't want to jam brakes.