Beating red light - will you give him a chance?

Nikelashi

To give, or not to give?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will you send the video to TP?

• Let him be
    • Let the police decide his fate

U already put up the video and car plate...what's there further to ask if u wan to give him a chance or not? :wacko:

exactly. you think no policeman on this forum?

↡ Advertisement

Exactly y so ka bo. This is not serious offend. This type of TL, we drivers may also miss once/twice unintentionally. Just give and take bro. Forgiveness is also "Fu Ki"

Beating red light not serious, then what is serious? 12 points $200 you say serious boh?

Twincharged

Is it? Woah, like that hor, a lot of people including TP and LTA also guilty of tailgating liao.

But to be frank, that was a comfortable distance from the front car. Unless he wasn't looking at all, or else will stop in time even if the BMW e-brake. I'm speaking from my own judgement la.. Not to say others were wrong.

Yep. But its not really enforced la. I have seen TP just ride past a car that was tailgating another car. Distance between the two cars probably about half car length or less and about 70km/h. The TP did not even bother.

TS is jealous of the bmw lah. Anyway ts is heng that farker in black never jam brake, otherwise ts sure prepare claim insurance gao gao. Please don't cause me insurance to go up any more.

Maybe to us poor peasants with cheapo altis or elantra 60km/hr feels very fast, but those expensive cars at 80km/hr still feel like 40km/hr of our cheapo altis.

If the car that beat the light was a kia picanto you think ts will post here and ask?

Edited by Zyklon