2014 Mazda6 Finally Breaks Cover In Moscow

Blackseal

Any of you bros using the Papago 360 in-car camera given by Mazda?

My front camera is faulty after only 6 months.... wonder if its still under warranty. [:|]

↡ Advertisement

Any good SE to intro? Intend to get a car by March Next Year~~

Thanks in advance.

Saw online that there is a facelift for Mazda 6... Don't know if it's coming this year? Better check it out before buying bro
  • Praise 1

Saw online that there is a facelift for Mazda 6... Don't know if it's coming this year? Better check it out before buying bro

Mazda 3.FL.

Yes. there's a 2017 Mazda 6 'facelift'' already out in Japan. 

Probably will make it here maybe end of the year or so. 

Exterior only change is the wing mirror LED turn indicators. 

Interior change: using the new CX9 Steering wheel and coloured, slightly redesigned HUD (but unlike the CX9 one which is projected onto windscreen; still the old flimsy piece of folding plastic.

Mechanical change: G-vectoring Control as standard.

That's all.

Spy pics show that the all new CX-5 is already running around; next model change will be the 6, i guess. 

Yes. there's a 2017 Mazda 6 'facelift'' already out in Japan.

Probably will make it here maybe end of the year or so.

Exterior only change is the wing mirror LED turn indicators.

Interior change: using the new CX9 Steering wheel and coloured, slightly redesigned HUD (but unlike the CX9 one which is projected onto windscreen; still the old flimsy piece of folding plastic.

Mechanical change: G-vectoring Control as standard.

That's all.

Spy pics show that the all new CX-5 is already running around; next model change will be the 6, i guess.

Wondering if TE will bring in 2.0 Mazda wagon. Saw it on Japan website...

Anyone ever experienced having the doors locking when the key is still inside? Happened to me this morning. Luckily I was still inside the car. Otherwise real problem... 

Any idea why this happened?

Neutral Newbie

Anyone ever experienced having the doors locking when the key is still inside? Happened to me this morning. Luckily I was still inside the car. Otherwise real problem... 

Key fob battery weak?

hi bro Jungus,
It doesn't happen to my M6 but I had the same experience like your but with my old M3
my experience was more tragic than you as i was not in the car.
It happened when i was on holiday in Malaysia. at that time, i was loading my bags and prepare to come back to Singapore at night.
when i closed the door and it automatically locked, my smart key was inside the car. i eventually broke the rear door triangle window to retrieve the key.
luckily my then 1 year old son was not inside as i was suppose to put him into the car next.
Reported the incident to Mazda Singapore but they told me that there is no such similar case world wide, anyway they still  sent the technician to inspect the car using their computer to run through the system and say nothing wrong with my car.

Later i tried to replicate the problem and found out that is because of the hand phone.

under normal condition, when the smart key is inside the car, the car can sense the signal and will not lock the door for safety purpose.

but when the smart key is placed too near to the hand phone, the hand phone signal will interfere with smart key signal and cause the temporary signal cut off. the car couldn't sense the smart key signal. so when you close the door and walk away, the car will lock the door.

Nowadays i dare not to leave my smart key to be too close to my hp...:)

• Praise 1

Wow that's probably it! My hp was really close to the keys.

I must try and replicate this weekend... Your situation was very unfortunate bro. Good thing your kid wasn't in the car. Otherwise lagi stress!

I don't think the car will lock when the Key is inside,my car already 45 Months,evey night ,i leave the Key inside the car,not a sigle time it lock itself.

Hi all,

Pardon my ignorance.

Got this car 2 weeks ago, and till today, I can't seemed to be able to off the car hifi completely while driving. The only thing I do is either pause or mute it.

Is this right? Appreciate your sharing.