2014 Mazda6 Finally Breaks Cover In Moscow

Blackseal

Hi all bros,finally after 1 week, i have finished reading this whole thread! 

Very impressed with the knowledge and camaraderie that you guys have.

i am seriously considering to buy a pre-loved 2016 Mz6 2.5L at a incredible price of $8.9k depre/yr, but because i am also loving my current Korean SUV, not sure whether to make the change or not.

However, i cant help but steal a look towards Mz6 whenever i see one on the road...

Any bros here can advise any potential lemon to look out for in a used Mz6, and whether the Mz6 is gd enough for a baby chair + stroller? Is the 2.5L worth it for the power and comfort?

Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

i am seriously considering to buy a pre-loved 2016 Mz6 2.5L at a incredible price of $8.9k depre/yr, but because i am also loving my current Korean SUV, not sure whether to make the change or not.

However, i cant help but steal a look towards Mz6 whenever i see one on the road...

Any bros here can advise any potential lemon to look out for in a used Mz6, and whether the Mz6 is gd enough for a baby chair + stroller? Is the 2.5L worth it for the power and comfort?

Thanks in advance!

Interior sure smaller than your SUV,putting a Baby Seat & Stroller,no problem...Minor Problems like Mirrors cannot work,Suspension Sound are common...Power for the 2.5 is good,FC,about 12km/L..50% City/Highway...Comfort,not as soft as SUV,because of 19" Rims & low Profile Tyres.

Thanks in advance!

Why not get new, the 2.5L premium trim is going at 124800,with arf of about 27k+,depre is about 11k.if you have car to trade in will be lower depends on the trade in amount.

I bought and collecting next week.. With my trade in depre is 9k+

Why not get new, the 2.5L premium trim is going at 124800,with arf of about 27k+,depre is about 11k.if you have car to trade in will be lower depends on the trade in amount.

I bought and collecting next week.. With my trade in depre is 9k+

Think thats probably the lowest you’ve got. They recently increased the price of 2.5L premium.

Think thats probably the lowest you’ve got. They recently increased the price of 2.5L premium.

124800 is the promo price for ex stock after the Feb 1st bidding which saw COE increased over Jan.

I bought it before the Feb bidding at 120800. There is 4K increased from mine. But still a good deal I thought.

↡ Advertisement