Kindergarden teacher that ill treat kid... should be shot!

Little_prince

Kindergarten teacher charged with ill-treating child

Published on Aug 29, 2012177

Purchase this article for republicationBuy SPH photos

By Elena Chong

A former PAP Community Foundation (PCF) teacher was charged in court on Wednesday with ill-treating a child and using criminal force on her.

The 25-year-old woman is alleged to have ill-treated the five-year-old by telling her to remove her clothes and stand naked in front of her classmates in a classroom on Aug 15 last year.

On a weekday morning last August, she allegedly swung the girl and caused her to hit her head against a whiteboard.

She is also accused in two other charges of pushing the victim, causing her to fall on a basket of toys; turning her around and pushed her on the shoulders, causing her to fall and hit her forehead on a wooden shelf

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Bloody b@stard!!!! Seemed she only targeted one victim. She should be jailed for a long long time. No offense to PRC but a hunch tells me it's one of them :angry:

Why she do that??? Only to the same victim?? Maybe the little girl is her secret lover's child...too much hatred n cruelty in this... :wacko:

Kindergarten teacher charged with ill-treating child

Published on Aug 29, 2012177

Purchase this article for republicationBuy SPH photos

By Elena Chong

A former PAP Community Foundation (PCF) teacher was charged in court on Wednesday with ill-treating a child and using criminal force on her.

The 25-year-old woman is alleged to have ill-treated the five-year-old by telling her to remove her clothes and stand naked in front of her classmates in a classroom on Aug 15 last year.

On a weekday morning last August, she allegedly swung the girl and caused her to hit her head against a whiteboard.

She is also accused in two other charges of pushing the victim, causing her to fall on a basket of toys; turning her around and pushed her on the shoulders, causing her to fall and hit her forehead on a wooden shelf

no name no pic?

anyway, she ought to be shot

Bloody b@stard!!!! Seemed she only targeted one victim. She should be jailed for a long long time. No offense to PRC but a hunch tells me it's one of them :angry:

Even if PRC, papers also won't mention, at most just say Chinese female. Right now don't even know what race the person is, very little details stated

PRC or local,make no difference.U mean if local,u won't get so angry?

i always asked my wife to switch our kids to PCF just below our block instead of the current one that i still need to drive some 2km.

but she always said not good.

now i know why.

Edited by Turbonetics

This story is a prelude to the NDP rally speech given, saying they need more pre-school blah blah...

Just the kind of story to increase fees, increase salaries and get ppl working in this sector. Voila. Another career stream created by Gahmen and WDA.

My thoughts only

Hypersonic

PRC or local,make no difference.U mean if local,u won't get so angry?

I would be equally angry. No difference. They should get the same jail sentence regardless. What I mean is that almost all kindergartens employ PRC as teachers which was why my hunch was so. Not saying locals would not do the same thing but I feel possibility of PRC is greater.

She shld be tossed around, stripped naked n stand in Raffles Place MRT during lunch time on a weekday...identity not reveal maybe bcos the victim is a child..

I think the kid must have be a very very very naughty girl..thats why the teacher cannot take her naughtiness anymore and "whack" her..

But then, her actions are wrong. As a kindergarden teacher, she should have known what type of kids she could face (from the good ones to the super naughty ones) and should be able to handle them without the use of force..If she cant do that, she should not have agreed to become a kindergarden teacher.

↡ Advertisement