Samsung Tab 7.0 $299

Rav4x4

I was looking to buy the Samsung tab 2.0 from this lootloot.sg and apparently it's only $299

http://www.lootloot.sg/singapore/dea...tion-available

Don't know if got gimmicks or not, it's sold out "temporarily" but they said new stocks will arrive today and the deal will be re-open again this afternoon with limited quantity available depending what Samsung offer to them.

I tried Tab and Nexus and I still prefer Tab over flyer and definitely much better than those China tab. It's by Samsung and it operates much more efficiently.

Apparently this is the same version (non-3G) version as what starhub is offering.

I was just browsing HWZ and they were promoting at $598! Not sure if it has 3G but $299 is way tool cheap!

↡ Advertisement

no gimmick, loot loot is new, dont think they want to spoil their reputation so fast. Challenger is selling the same thing at $399. find it a good deal if you dont need 3G. $598 is the 3G version

Edited by Dafansu

no gimmick, loot loot is new, dont think they want to spoil their reputation so fast. Challenger is selling the same thing at $399. find it a good deal if you dont need 3G. $598 is the 3G version

Thanks, just want to ensure lootloot is not those online bidding website. Will give it a try later and update here again. Cheers

Supercharged

Tap on your thread

Intend to get a tablet too, but above size 9.

Usage: gaming, movie, internet, mails

Budget below 500 and no China tablet.

Any recommendation? Don't mind an old model or second hand unit

Tap on your thread

Intend to get a tablet too, but above size 9.

Usage: gaming, movie, internet, mails

Budget below 500 and no China tablet.

Any recommendation? Don't mind an old model or second hand unit

Try monitor woot. com for promo of refurbished tablet.

Few months ago, I bought a Motorola Xoom tablet (Factory refurbished, 10.1", 32GB, wifi only) for just below S$400, including Vpost shipping charge.

Edited by Opel17

Neutral Newbie

But they said its been extended to another 50 sets, so it's total 200pcs or??

Anyways I bought mine tab yesterday from lootloot and charged it. Anywhere I can look for nice cover and screen protector?

Not going to Comex, anywhere else?

But they said its been extended to another 50 sets, so it's total 200pcs or??

Anyways I bought mine tab yesterday from lootloot and charged it. Anywhere I can look for nice cover and screen protector?

Not going to Comex, anywhere else?

I asked them today. They claimed Samsung gave them extra stocks since its selling too well.

total qty added on is 50pcs but they also never tell me what is the cap qty for this deal.