A$$hole MAlaysian car

Chrispie

look at how this idiot drove.

ignore the date.. forgot to set it after i reset the device.

Edited by Chrispie
↡ Advertisement

Can understand your anger at that point of time. But will give some grace since he signalled and genuinely went the wrong way cos he is a foreigner who is not familar with our roads... [:p]

I always give much more leeway to M-reg cars especially during public holidays. They are probably not familiar with Singapore roads and directions and will do stupid stuff.

look at how this idiot drove.

ignore the date.. forgot to set it after i reset the device.

MY and SG drivers are equally bad drivers in general. <_<

Just don't bother, continue driving! Don't waste your time with them. You have more important matter to do...why waste seconds with lousy drivers...not worth it!

Edited by SGCMniceguy

Can understand your anger at that point of time. But will give some grace since he signalled and genuinely went the wrong way cos he is a foreigner who is not familar with our roads... [:p]

Agree. Since no damage done...just move on. They may not be familiar with our road and might have been distracted....just like some s'porean in m'sia.

Agree. Since no damage done...just move on. They may not be familiar with our road and might have been distracted....just like some s'porean in m'sia.

signaling when he was right beside me does not give me enuff warning to let him cut thru 2 lanes within 20m and at the expressway exit.

its just like putting hazard light does not mean u can stop anywhere you like.

if taken wrong way, just continue and 'recalculate' the route, not endangering or causing inconvenience to others. You encounter idiots that die die wanna turn right at straight gg lane cos they missed the Q ?

Neutral Newbie

Think the taxi driver is worse....... [laugh]

totally agree 100% on this . i thought i wanna give them a chance . but seems that all the taxi drivers drive nowadays as if they own the road n we muz give way to them . f--ked up way of earning a living .

totally agree 100% on this . i thought i wanna give them a chance . but seems that all the taxi drivers drive nowadays as if they own the road n we muz give way to them . f--ked up way of earning a living .

Taxi drivers seem to have this "I need to make a living, so all other road users have to give in to me". They can suka-suka stop at busy roadside (some forget to switch on indicators) to drop or pick passengers but when you stop your car to drop your passenger, they will sound their horn at you.

I always give much more leeway to M-reg cars especially during public holidays. They are probably not familiar with Singapore roads and directions and will do stupid stuff.

I agreed with you. Generally they (passenger vehicle) are pretty well behave on our road. [drivingcar]

Exception to those two wheels motorised cycle and heavy vehicles. [furious]

↡ Advertisement