Liverpool Season 2012/13 part 4 - This is Anfield

Lala81

Our Young Boys beat Young Boys

actually our young players are our greatest bet on the roads back to the glory days...

Suso, Wisdom, Sterling are definitely showing potential. In honesty, I expected a loss for this game.

Surprising, the young players sticked to BR's possesion football and passing game much better than I thought. so, these crop of players are likely to groomed more readily into BR's mould and mature as the years go by, provided that BR gets to stay long term.

Europa games will be the akin to the league cup games.. blood youngsters :) think bro Ray will be highly pleased. [wave]

Edited by Fooblack
↡ Advertisement

Almost backfired for send in a 2nd string...but got the result and good exposure for the youngsters and benchwarmers.

liverpool win, FA cannot say Liverpool dont respect the tourny.post-47611-1348194962.gif

actually our young players are our greatest bet on the roads back to the glory days...

Suso, Wisdom, Sterling are definitely showing potential. In honesty, I expected a loss for this game.

Surprising, the young players sticked to BR's possesion football and passing game much better than I thought. so, these crop of players are likely to groomed more readily into BR's mould and mature as the years go by, provided that BR gets to stay long term.

Europa games will be the akin to the league cup games.. blood youngsters :) think bro Ray will be highly pleased. [wave]

I watched the full game this morning ..... among the youngsters, only Suso impressed me ... the rest .... like Sahin, Assaidi and Pacheco... even Borini ... so/so lah.

Selvey does remind me of the young Stevie G ..... I am hoping that he get more games .... and Sterling .... one for the future .... he is the only one player that tries to beat defenders ......

Looking forward to the game on Sunday ...... hopefully not another disappointment like the last home game

I watched the full game this morning ..... among the youngsters, only Suso impressed me ... the rest .... like Sahin, Assaidi and Pacheco... even Borini ... so/so lah.

Selvey does remind me of the young Stevie G ..... I am hoping that he get more games .... and Sterling .... one for the future .... he is the only one player that tries to beat defenders ......

Looking forward to the game on Sunday ...... hopefully not another disappointment like the last home game

I must say Assaidi looks pretty ordinary... not sure what's in his locker which BR sees. hopefully that's cos he still getting match fit.

Pacheo - nothing to say. din do much in the game.

Sahin - as he is the playmaker, he looks assuring on his passes and game play dictatorship. He looks more comfortable than the last game he played. Think he will one to watch.

I must say Assaidi looks pretty ordinary... not sure what's in his locker which BR sees. hopefully that's cos he still getting match fit.

Pacheo - nothing to say. din do much in the game.

Sahin - as he is the playmaker, he looks assuring on his passes and game play dictatorship. He looks more comfortable than the last game he played. Think he will one to watch.

Any idea whether the match will be available on demand on MioTv sports channels?

As expected, Pacheco isn't showing qualities to be considered a long-term Liverpool player. He should move on.

What I am surprised at is how poor Enrique was reported to have performed. Is that why he has been out of the first 11?

This Sunday game at Anfield is going to be a very emotional game for Liverpool and its fans. United Captain has appealed to Man Utd fans not to do Stupid things.

Nemanja Vidic appeals to Manchester United fans not to do 'stupid things' during Hillsborough tribute at Anfield

Nemanja Vidic has called on Manchester United

you are right on that part... i love it when they blood the youngsters... especially since our major embarassment during the last transfer window...

Shelvey should change his middle name to Why-Did-we-spend-16M-on-Henderson...

This is what FSG wants to achieve... buy him for 1.7m.. farm him to be 17M and sell for 22M later on...

who cares about Europa League anyway...

BR is smart enough to know that winning Europa league wont be enough to save him if FSG decides to wield the axe....

how we know? look at KD... LOL

if we continue to be out of UCL for the next 3 to 5 yrs... can bye bye to any title hopes in next 10 yrs unless we get oil money investors...

missed the match!! tot it was at 3am...as stated on soccernet last night. n i slept at midnite, woke up at 3+ just to realise the match had ended!! missed a goal feast.

abt pacheco, it seems that he only plays well during pre season games. no wonder he didnt get much game time till now. he should really grab the chance when given. hoping on demand channel can watch this game.

Any idea whether the match will be available on demand on MioTv sports channels?

As expected, Pacheco isn't showing qualities to be considered a long-term Liverpool player. He should move on.

What I am surprised at is how poor Enrique was reported to have performed. Is that why he has been out of the first 11?

There's repeat telecast tonight 8-10pm channel 111 mio sports 1

you are right on that part... i love it when they blood the youngsters... especially since our major embarassment during the last transfer window...

BR is smart enough to know that winning Europa league wont be enough to save him if FSG decides to wield the axe....

Actually, it's not such a big jump for the youngsters to play in the Europa League.

Many of them have been playing in the NextGen series and played in major stadiums and against big teams also.

This is what FSG wants to achieve... buy him for 1.7m.. farm him to be 17M and sell for 22M later on...

if we continue to be out of UCL for the next 3 to 5 yrs... can bye bye to any title hopes in next 10 yrs unless we get oil money investors...

relax bro. stop worrying too long term. meanwhile, enjoy and toast to the win haha.. at least keep us in high spirits until Sun evening haha..

Btw, if he is the next StevieG, I hope he will stay on all the way. He looks to become a key player.

relax bro. stop worrying too long term. meanwhile, enjoy and toast to the win haha.. at least keep us in high spirits until Sun evening haha..

Haha, yeah it's a decent away win (and 5 goals too - if Suarez played maybe will lose?)

Before checking the result, I was thinking if we lose 1-2 not too bad. 5-3. Thrilling.

Still trying to find a decent Youtube highlights video (only found one but highlights were too short).

Haha, yeah it's a decent away win (and 5 goals too - if Suarez played maybe will lose?)

Before checking the result, I was thinking if we lose 1-2 not too bad. 5-3. Thrilling.

Still trying to find a decent Youtube highlights video (only found one but highlights were too short).

if suarez played, maybe the score will be 3-0 haha... with the frustrated buck-tooth look in tow lol...

i wonder why he shave his head until like that. 20 yr old can get balding until so jialat?

Or he's a skinhead.

↡ Advertisement