Lemon Law Kicks In

Mllcg

Please update how Lemon Law applies for your case.

updated above. but is going to be long drawn better as they refuse to make any other type of restittution except repair.

even the repair was not completely done.

some trickery involved on their part also by insisting the repairman can handle our requests for compensation or refund when they can't. now they even say since repair is done, no reason for discount. really cowboy company

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

just a curious question

can the lemon law be applied to

lemons sold at supermarket

wouldn't it be funny for a customer to complain

i am using the lemon law on your lemons

your lemons violated the lemon law

updated above. but is going to be long drawn better as they refuse to make any other type of restittution except repair.

even the repair was not completely done.

some trickery involved on their part also by insisting the repairman can handle our requests for compensation or refund when they can't. now they even say since repair is done, no reason for discount. really cowboy company

Seems like the Lemon Law is also a Lemon.

Seems like the Lemon Law is also a Lemon.

i will bring up this to CASE and see how they resolve it. the sofa company is obviously playing hard ball and tricks. it is not the money but the principle behind it. make customer go through all these hassle, pain and damage and not give recourse?

Just out of curiosity. What if you buy a product and within 6 months it became defective. Then you find out the business close down liao. How? LLST?

Just out of curiosity. What if you buy a product and within 6 months it became defective. Then you find out the business close down liao. How? LLST?

every business sure got to use IC register de ma

every business sure got to use IC register de ma

Then how? What if pte ltd? Who help to pursue the money? Who's going to pay for pursuing the money?

Then how? What if pte ltd? Who help to pursue the money? Who's going to pay for pursuing the money?

pte ltd also need IC what.. ACCA or ACRA or sth like that

pte ltd also need IC what.. ACCA or ACRA or sth like that

Can't find any info on that from case website. My guess is there is not much that can be done if a company winds up. Normally creditors will have to sue to get money back.

I was told my Saab was a 210hp but it turns out to be 150hp, in essence the car is a B207E engine than a B207R. Also he claimed that my side mirrors cannot fold as standard. I check with Trans EuroCar that my car model specifically and like all the other models all come with side mirror folding as standard! Do I have a case?

I was told my Saab was a 210hp but it turns out to be 150hp, in essence the car is a B207E engine than a B207R. Also he claimed that my side mirrors cannot fold as standard. I check with Trans EuroCar that my car model specifically and like all the other models all come with side mirror folding as standard! Do I have a case?

Easier if what the salesman claimed was stated in writing.

hi all,

recently i bought a COE opel combo van for my company and personal usage. Ever since the first day, the van is giving me issue with massive black smoke emission from its exhuast. I didn't know about this issue when i purchase the van. A big overlook from my part. I purchase the vehicle 1st AUG 2013 and till date, half of the time it is at the dealer's workshop. and when it is finally back to me, the issue isn't really resolve.

just last week, the fan belt bracket totally broke off which i replaced with my own money. and now on and off when i brake, there will be weird noise coming from the engine and the air condition is not working anymore. This is really causing alot of inconvinence for me as i need the vehicle for my business.

i called up the agent and told them that this coming monday is the last time i am sending in the van for their attempt to repair. if not, i will complaint to CASE and request for a full refund for this van. But the agent told me commerical vehicle is not covered under lemon law.

I have already sent an email to CASE asking for their advise and while waiting, hope to hear from fellow people here who had experience with lemon law.

thanks.

Twincharged

so far anyone engaged the lemon law to claim for anything ?

can share what you went through ?