Cyclist = King of road now?

Yeshe

From personal experience, it's not necessary to give them 1.5m distance when passing them. 1 meter will do, which means driving on or slightly outside the lane marking.

At night, you may also turn on the highbeam when behind them. This will  blind them and usually make them more docile and willing to give way to vehicles behind 🤣

Edited by Ceecookie

27 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

From personal experience, it's not necessary to give them 1.5m distance when passing them. 1 meter will do, which means driving on or slightly outside the lane marking.

At night, you may also turn on the highbeam when behind them. This will  blind them and usually make them more docile and willing to give way to vehicles behind 🤣

My Brompton has this light: https://exposurelights.com/products/bike/mtb-lights/maxx-d-mk13

I used it to blind Kuai Lan Taxi Driver.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

Do you drive or ride? 

Can explain how to blind a cyclist with high beam from behind? 🤔

• Haha! 5

Just wondering abt the 1.5m rule...if the cyclist stop beside my car at the traffic light....is he breaking the rule or am i breaking the rule??

When traffic light turns green, I need to wait for him to ride 1.5m in front while stopping the cars behind me just for him?  Den signal right and go into the next lane...but if the next lane full of traffic and I'm unable to change lane....is he hogging the road or am i hogging the road? Some roads not wide enough to squeeze both bicycle and car in 1 lane.

As for whoever passed the rule, may he or she encounter these errant cyclists everyday for the next 5 years. Especially when driving in busy 2 lanes road.

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Vinxuen said:

Just wondering abt the 1.5m rule...if the cyclist stop beside my car at the traffic light....is he breaking the rule or am i breaking the rule??

When traffic light turns green, I need to wait for him to ride 1.5m in front while stopping the cars behind me just for him?  Den signal right and go into the next lane...but if the next lane full of traffic and I'm unable to change lane....is he hogging the road or am i hogging the road? Some roads not wide enough to squeeze both bicycle and car in 1 lane.

As for whoever passed the rule, may he or she encounter these errant cyclists everyday for the next 5 years. Especially when driving in busy 2 lanes road.

whoever pass that rule/s....the so called experts may not have a driving license or drive at all...[laugh]...they are chuffer driven lah...so they won't encounter these type of situation in the next 5 years...[laugh]

↡ Advertisement