Cyclist = King of road now?

Yeshe

I fully agree about the accountability part.

A cyclist crashed into my old car through no fault of mine - he was cycling against traffic into a blind corner very very quickly and couldn't stop in time even though I had. Cracked my CF bumper and landed on my windscreen, cracking it. Both had to be replaced (not easy for that car!). No way to claim from the cyclist except via Small Claims Tribunal. I was absolved of all liability by the TP who could only send a letter of warning to the cyclist. The only injuries that the cyclist sustained were some bruises and scratches.

Currently still dont have any law protecting drivers and pedestrian, if they got knock down or injured by those reckless cyclist. <_<

↡ Advertisement

2 pages liao...............no cycles come in to defense yet???.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

They are all very busy trying to get a bicycle lane for free...

One radio station even invited 2 very eng cyclist who went on the roads to measure if the bicycle lane are feasible... Of course they say most of the road can accommodate a bicycle lane...

Install camera on your bike. Sent footage of these careless ruthless driver to TP.

I complained SMRT bus overtaking too close & SMRT replied positively to me.

TS, please sent footage to TP & ask them what will they do?

These company will reply positively to you but their drivers are still doing the same thing...

I have seen stupid motorists who disregard cyclist.

I have seen stupid cyclists who disregard their own lifes.

The motorists will complain about the stupid cyclists.

The cyclists will complain about the stupid motorists.

All these complaints will never end, coz there is always stupid on either side of the equation.

They are all very busy trying to get a bicycle lane for free...

One radio station even invited 2 very eng cyclist who went on the roads to measure if the bicycle lane are feasible... Of course they say most of the road can accommodate a bicycle lane...

Bicycle lane by all means.

Please also register number plate and insurance.

Bicycle lane by all means.

Please also register number plate and insurance.

Yes... Pay road tax, get insurance and get themselves registered... Then of course have the bicycle lane...

BTW in case anyone says they haven't seen a cyclist stopped at red lights before....

Unfortunately this guy is a rare species... Kudos to him though. Now if more are like him there will more drivers who are willing to share the roads with them.

These company will reply positively to you but their drivers are still doing the same thing...

After my complaint, no more stunt from these drivers le. It is comparable to SBS now.

Yes... Pay road tax, get insurance and get themselves registered... Then of course have the bicycle lane...

Then they will ask for overtaking lanes as well [laugh]

My side the Bendy Bus still always pulling stunts leh...

Sent video as & when these bendy bus pull stunts. The problem is a lot of bus drivers don't realise what happens after their bus passed. The only way to tell them is to COMPLAIN & COMPLAIN until it is heard.

Otherwise, sent it to LTA lor.

Sent video as & when these bendy bus pull stunts. The problem is a lot of bus drivers don't realise what happens after their bus passed. The only way to tell them is to COMPLAIN & COMPLAIN until it is heard.

Otherwise, sent it to LTA lor.

Bo lui buy in car camera... Budget for this year end to get after my bonus...

Bo lui buy in car camera... Budget for this year end to get after my bonus...

No video, no complaint. In car camera is cheaper than my GoPro hor.

↡ Advertisement