Singapore Mega-Church Faithful Invest in Malls

HP_Lee

Hmm......i saw a New Creation Church Truck on the road yesterday while driving down AYE yesterday. It is those 10 to 20 foot transportation truck. Are they also going into the transportation business???

What have all this people do to the religion?

The real god don't need his people to suffer hunger and to buy chicken & fish to worship him.

I will never let my kids to listen to all this fake messenger.

What have all this people do to the religion?

The real god don't need his people to suffer hunger and to buy chicken & fish to worship him.

I will never let my kids to listen to all this fake messenger.

if you can afford to buy a bull, why only give chicken? then you be blessed more :huh:

that was the last message i heard before i step out!

Neutral Newbie

if you can afford to buy a bull, why only give chicken? then you be blessed more :huh:

that was the last message i heard before i step out!

Quote - interpret- shiok

There is a school of tot that believes that instead of depending on ppl for tithes why not use the tithes collected and convert them into some cash cows over time so that the church is self funded and move away from just tithes as it is jus not enuff to depend on church ppl and to grow the church based on membership. Then they can use the money to do the work of God...

Well, when I heard the above, I was like so u into biz and risking the money that was given to do God's work. Then they will tell u the story about the 3 servants..do u wan to be the one burying the gold coins in the soil and return to the master or u wan to be the one that go forth and multiple... Is the meaning really about making more money for God and needing more money to do God's work? Then what is faith? Believing that generating more money will bring in more faith into the kingdom of God? Wonder why Jesus at that time didnt tell his ppl to focus on making more money so that he can buy more bread and spread the Gospel.... If man continues with defining God as a human that works logically....This is indeed a generation of blind faith....

Edited by Cars08

Reminds me of a phrase among mankind that "$ is the root to all evil".

Bro, it's the love of $ lah... Talking in terms of the greed for $$$. If you see $ is the root, then you shld give them to me! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

There is big diff when u organuse a church of 25k ppl and a church 250 ppl.

Btw ncc is not investing in malls. They are just into the auditorium which they need to house 24k strong congregation.

And it is not even enuf since it 5k seater. and renting indoor std is not long term option as weekly rental over 1 yr can amount to a lot of $ too.

Neutral Newbie

OK...enuff...high time to get into this business...anyone tell me where can i go to get pastor certificate???

U can talk well!?

↡ Advertisement