Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

Solly. Aiyah as long as you from the lighting team you're a taichi master. Is a requirement mah.

not true lah..........I think at least some are speaking..........

↡ Advertisement

part of the total defence? like install a invisible magnetic field to cover the whole island against anything from outside? :huh:

Since we are surrounded by countries governed by lame/irresponsible leaders, perhaps

Our govt should include Maintaining Air Quality part of National Defense.

This yearly and periodic haze problem is here to stay.

Might as well have a long term contingency plan.

part of the total defence? like install a invisible magnetic field to cover the whole island against anything from outside? :huh:

Eh could work you know...actually all we need is one damn huge fan to redirect the smoke back to indoland. [laugh]

I am wondering.... how come we are not doing any seeding for rain? (sorry, I do not know the technical details)

tink it was mentioned tat there weren't enough clouds for seeding to happen... [confused]

Thought this is only possible in movies & cartoons?

I am wondering.... how come we are not doing any seeding for rain? (sorry, I do not know the technical details)

think shamugan say got no cloud, so cannot seed.

sibei kiang.

no wonder he's a million dollar minister. [laugh]

Eh could work you know...actually all we need is one damn huge fan to redirect the smoke back to indoland. [laugh]

turn the flyer faster lah.

then the smoke blow back to indo [laugh]

think shamugan say got no cloud, so cannot seed.

sibei kiang.

no wonder he's a million dollar minister. [laugh]

I think the clouds goes to the wrong country .....

India now floods and here, hot & dry ... [grin]

(edited)

press conference now..

Lee Hsien Loong ‏@leehsienloong 4m

PM will write to Indon President to register Singapore’s serious concerns and repeat offer to help. #sghaze

Lee Hsien Loong ‏@leehsienloong 1m

PM: If companies in Singapore are involved in the haze, Sg govt will take it up with them. #sghaze

Edited by Rainbowbiatch

(edited)

Guys, I need to know where to buy n95 mask now? Called several places and all sold out.

Seems like it's sold out in SG. Am thinking of buying from Amazon. Takes 2-4 days if using the express delivery.

Really buay tahan liao..running nose non stop, even close all windows at home and on air con.

Edited by JustGoodTrades
↡ Advertisement