Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

Today think can hit 400

i think it must hv gotten over 400 at certain point of time over the past few days....

just that the average will dampen the readings....

↡ Advertisement

duhz

the government has released its stockpile to retailers to continue to sell to everyone...

it was reported that there are more than 9Million masks stockpiled... and advise pple not to be kiasu and buy many to keep

you are so fun... 9 million .. how long will it last ? if 1 million uses masks? 9 days?

Sounds like the Hello Kitty. People selling it online at $40-$50 for each kitty....

pple queue up for hello kitty in haze...

they foresee that N95 mask is required next thursday....

so they factor in first LOL

Turbocharged

NEA should just published both 1 hourly readings AND 3 hourly averages, side by side.

The government shouldn't be shy or afraid of letting the people judge for themselves.

[cool]

because, can u accept the truth if it is >400? [sly]

i think it must hv gotten over 400 at certain point of time over the past few days....

just that the average will dampen the readings....

My fren jus told me he saw readings at replublic poly 469!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Garment will not do anything... do you know why.... because it is not in the year of 2016... the year of erection.....

It is correct not to create panic... but they still have to educate the citizens about the 2.5 thingy...

They simply said they do not have sciencific studies yet on long exposure to this condition... still mentioned that there are studies done in cold countries not is tropical....

To me, they have failed many way...

I think they will issue mask to resident only when opposition done so... (so they will not lose face)

Turbocharged

Its school holidays now.... :blink:

School reopen on 1st July and if it continue like this for the whole of next week, will they extend the holiday by 1 week .. -_-

they won't extend i will extend myself.

you are so fun... 9 million .. how long will it last ? if 1 million uses masks? 9 days?

tats why they are asking pple dun be selfish by buying more than required....

btw many pple dun use.....

My fren jus told me he saw readings at replublic poly 469!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NPNT

dun anyhow cause unnecessary panic

The Garment will not do anything... do you know why.... because it is not in the year of 2016... the year of erection.....

It is correct not to create panic... but they still have to educate the citizens about the 2.5 thingy...

They simply said they do not have sciencific studies yet on long exposure to this condition... still mentioned that there are studies done in cold countries not is tropical....

To me, they have failed many way...

I think they will issue mask to resident only when opposition done so... (so they will not lose face)

why bash the government?