Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

i wouldnt want to drive INSIDE THE CAR.

yesterday the air inside my car was bad. my mouth tasted weird, my skin stings a bit and lips were dry. aircon is like blowing dry haze.

good time for family bonding............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

And hopefully achieve the government's aim of increasing the number of babies. [:p]

Will you/that outlet be selling masks at marked-up prices?

There is a consistent flow of reports on profiteers capitalizing

on the health situation and difficulties in finding N95 masks.

[cool]

lol.. I dun work for any pharmacies and I am also looking for n95 for my family and friends.

just sharing some information..

I wun post just to create panic.

for prices.. im not sure already.. I am thinking of calling 3m myself.

yesterday the air inside my car was bad. my mouth tasted weird, my skin stings a bit and lips were dry. aircon is like blowing dry haze.

What I do is, if I have passenger, individual passenger up the car one by one to minimize smog going into the car, anyway I have 2 filter so my car still smells good. If you can't take it, wear a mask and drive...

actually im toying the idea of wearing my n95 inside the car.. lol

but wonder if wrapping some of those thin sheets of paper (like magic clean) over the air con filter helps.

haha

they subsidize the medical bill for the young and old for seeing doctors. so if tell me distribute masks cost a bomb, i find it hard to believe.

this is a national crisis liao, who care you got budget or no budget.

for the very rich, they can just choose to take the next flight out of singapore if thing get worse.

for the very poor, do you think they have a choice? no work = no money = no food.

they say they have stock pile of N95 mask so where is it?

so if they have stock pile of n95, it mean that they already forecast that we will have haze and have already purchase for it. and now the condition is getting from bad to worse, why never issue the stock pile of N95 mask to everyone

The gov does not have a warehouse to store this stockpile.

Most likely they pay the supplier a sum of $$$ for the masks and the supplier will manage the stock.

Based on business sense, this is sure eat business deal and I believe they did not expect such unhealthy haze levels to happen. Most likely they do not have the full 9 million on hand and now busy shipping in from whatever sources they can find.

(edited)

i feel fat not able to exercise n yet start to binge at home cos nothing to DOOOOOO!!!!

Edited by Babyt

actually im toying the idea of wearing my n95 inside the car.. lol

but wonder if wrapping some of those thin sheets of paper (like magic clean) over the air con filter helps.

haha

I am doing that whilst driving since yesterday when psi hit 371. Driving with N95 mask on .... [drivingcar]

Its not rubbish.

If for example, 9am and 10am around 200+.

then 11am high 300

and 12 noon...back to 200+.

so if just based on 11am, that would cause panick. people will msg all their friends, then people will start calling up various agencies, people will rush to go home etc etc

in this kind of situation, the last thing is to cause unnecessary panic.

if you are in a leadership role in your company or any organsization, you will know how impt it is not to cause panic

but apparently it seems you are not

You seem to buy into the cover your eyes and hope all will not go haywire mentality.

You think people cannot see and smell the haze for themselves? They can control the media to fool us, but they cannot stop the haze around us...

Its the top people in organisations who hide things that cause the ultimate downfall of the co in the end, remember Enron?

Its leaders that we have who attempt to blindfold us from the truth that we have lost faith in, and I do hope you are not from their flock.. Nothing personal and don't be....

i heng lor... kenna warning for virgin offence. [laugh]

mayb my unit siao ON...........but I understand Mindef taks a very serious view towards IPPT........... :D :D :D

↡ Advertisement