Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

Turbocharged

Wah kaoz.....saying the words "make babies" and get so many excited. [laugh]

We are happy for you bro... but must control a bit.... this hze thing will come and go... keep on making babies after the haze go away.... very soon, you can form a Platoon.... [laugh][:p]

↡ Advertisement

MCF is a good place to get advises........from every possible angle. ^_^

We are happy for you bro... but must control a bit.... this hze thing will come and go... keep on making babies after the haze go away.... very soon, you can form a Platoon.... [laugh][:p]

Somemore this joker was Minister of Education at one point. Siala, no wonder our Engrand CMI liao. Also, I find it hilarious dat he says that there's a 'need to exert commercial pressure on companies causing the haze' when the HWZ CSI team oreddy petchar PAP's lobang when they found out that the director of one company responsible for the haze is a former PAP MP, and the other company responsible is Temasek Holdings (a.k.a the famiLEE holdings) own one. Self pwn sial. [laugh]

The Keyword here is FORMER. So if a former army officer after quit SAF become taxi driver and laga other cars, is SAF to be blamed?? He's only director out of the 20+, he say stop but others say burn he also lan lan. Also, there no evidence that Wilmar is involved in the fires.

As for CTP, the entire operation is control by Cargill, which is a US company. Temasek is only a partner providing the funds and setting up local firm under it's name. The reported fires were from kalimantan, not sumatra even though they operate plantation in sumatra. Furthermore the report was dated 2010. The operating procedure might have change by then with no evidence that the current haze is caused by these companies.

The problem is the HWZ CSI then to catch snippets of highlights as "evidence" to proof their point and to ruses haters, who already clouded by hate, to hate even more and go on a witchhunt, causing a vicious cycle of more hate. But only a few are willing to "verify" the evidence and read deeper to see if the evidence is really concrete.

citizen CSI can be very effective but it's also a double-edge sword. One classic example is the attempts of netizen in US to identify the possible chicago bombers by CSIing the photos, but none of them are correct.

While we all blame MSM to be one-sided, alternative media can be dangerously one-sided too...so the rule of thumb is the truth is probably somewhere in between.

If keep reading HWZ and taking all the negative things, very soon even the pimple in your butt is PAP gov fault...

Turbocharged

knowing how things here. ... Don't really need to explain lar. Haaaa..... People believe what they want.... but we are all bind by this word call Band of Tiko Brothers... [:p][laugh]

whether u exercise, breathing deeply or stay indoor and breathe normally, to me, does it make any difference?

u still breathe. unless u stay inside a well purified room w air purifier, if the haze isnt that bad, just proceed w ur daily outdoor activities if ur body can take it.

How about rewarding our neighbor Indonesia with 1 bn SGD if they can maintain PSI air quality in Singapore <50 throughout 365 days.

I wonder whether 1 bn SGD is enough to buy them over.

Turbocharged

haze is back to the unhealthy range...

my eyes are really itchy now

108 is in pm10.. in pm2.5, it'll likely be much higher.

in fact, my eyes are itchy now. [dead]

How about rewarding our neighbor Indonesia with 1 bn SGD if they can maintain PSI air quality in Singapore <50 throughout 365 days.

I wonder whether 1 bn SGD is enough to buy them over.

In the end will only enriched those corrupted officials and their cronies

In the end will only enriched those corrupted officials and their cronies

what to do?

does our leadership has other better short-term solution?

let's think out of box ma...

I wonder why dont Singapore try to create artificial rain over Indonesia?

is it Indonesia government does not allow as they may stand to lose out if they douse the fire...

Turbocharged

what to do?

does our leadership has other better short-term solution?

let's think out of box ma...

for a start, like SARS, issue everyone with

N95-8210-Mask-300.jpg

the aqicn one is this morning 8am la...

but one thing.. outside my window still looks hazy leh.. this month electric bill sure shoot up high high.. cannot swallow that..

agreed but the aqicn website updated info shows 216 as of 4pm..still much higher than what NEA shows..even PM Lee posted a photo and made some comments about handling the haze issue..it must be serious enough to warrant his attention