Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

Turbocharged

lai lai lai.

Now is 108 PSI...whats the next READING?

Those guess correct no prize.

Let me see.... One wise man use to say..... it will either be higher, lower or same..... [rolleyes][:p][laugh]

agreed but the aqicn website updated info shows 216 as of 4pm..still much higher than what NEA shows..even PM Lee posted a photo and made some comments about handling the haze issue..it must be serious enough to warrant his attention

Previous years were not so bad but this time it's obviously worse. Dun need a PM to take notice. Anyone can notice it's much more serious.

Turbocharged

agreed but the aqicn website updated info shows 216 as of 4pm..still much higher than what NEA shows..even PM Lee posted a photo and made some comments about handling the haze issue..it must be serious enough to warrant his attention

i wonder how malaysia managed to send in their firefighters back then.. we should do the same.

since sending $$$ don't work...as it got makan from past experiences...

activate scdf and reservists.

army can also assist with logistics movements.

i don't mind doing my last and final reservist to assist.

Turbocharged

They have been saying it is Singapore and Malaysia companies in Indonesia who are the fire-setting culprits.

Fine, identify and and name them so that we can deal with them directly.

Somemore this joker was Minister of Education at one point. Siala, no wonder our Engrand CMI liao. Also, I find it hilarious dat he says that there's a 'need to exert commercial pressure on companies causing the haze' when the HWZ CSI team oreddy petchar PAP's lobang when they found out that the director of one company responsible for the haze is a former PAP MP, and the other company responsible is Temasek Holdings (a.k.a the famiLEE holdings) own one. Self pwn sial. [laugh]

These people are scholars. How can they be wrong? Even they are wrong still right. Its an honest mistake. Somemore a doctor. Very smart one leh.

Turbocharged

i wonder how malaysia managed to send in their firefighters back then.. we should do the same.

If the Indo are trying hard to fight the fire... and they REALLY need help... I would agree we send our guys over to help our neighbour... also helping ourselves...... but I got a feeling they are just making use of SIN and Bolehland to do their sh*t work and they just shake leg and let their forest burnt.... [rifle][knife] .... best is they are given $$$$..... pui

Twincharged

They have been saying it is Singapore and Malaysia companies in Indonesia who are the fire-setting culprits.

Fine, identify and and name them so that we can deal with them directly.

Support!!

[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

(edited)

but i wonder how ready and well trained are our fire fighters to fight such fire in dense jungle?

should'nt there be a more productive way to fight these fires like using airplane? how about fire water bombs into the jungle from the battle ships turret?

or should we ask our Generals to lead regulars to fight these fire? I am sure this is better than sending them to libya or iraq for peacekeeping mission... haha

Edited by Turret

Turbocharged

Oh please ...... it take 2 hands to clap....... if those CB farker not makan $$$$ they suka suka allow company from overseas to burn their forest....... but ya, easier to deal with the local company first.... hang their balls to dry first and deal with the cb indon later.....

Turbocharged

Oh please ...... it take 2 hands to clap....... if those CB farker not makan $$$$ they suka suka allow company from overseas to burn their forest....... but ya, easier to deal with the local company first.... hang their balls to dry first and deal with the cb indon later.....

prosecuting the local companies will take time.. all the investigations, legal and so on.

but fire is already burning wor... need to do something quick.

jurong clear liao lay..

now you see next you don't ...

singapore is so smalll... dun be happy yet.. haha

Pls lah ppl, do not get so emo can or not? Just let ppl do their jobs. You get so emo also no use, it doesn't help anything or anyone. The truth will surface sooner or later.

Turbocharged

but i wonder how ready and well trained are our fire fighters to fight such fire in dense jungle?

should'nt there be a more productive way to fight these fires like using airplane? how about fire water bombs into the jungle from the battle ships turret?

or should we ask our Generals to lead regulars to fight these fire? I am sure this is better than sending them to libya or iraq for peacekeeping mission... haha

if i'm not wrong with my understanding, the chopper or planes will help to a certain extent, but you still need to send in people on the ground to douse the little pockets here/there, dig firewalls and so on.

ya.. i'm not sure our guys are actually trained for forest fires, or spraying into unused oil tanks -_-

Turbocharged

prosecuting the local companies will take time.. all the investigations, legal and so on.

but fire is already burning wor... need to do something quick.

already burn lar.... if cb indon dont put out fire.... nothing we can do except to pray for rain and wind..... you know... blow blow blow.... [:p][laugh]

Nevermind, plenty of time we have..... make sure they pay until they need to prawn their underwear... CB.... pui......

if i'm not wrong with my understanding, the chopper or planes will help to a certain extent, but you still need to send in people on the ground to douse the little pockets here/there, dig firewalls and so on.

ya.. i'm not sure our guys are actually trained for forest fires, or spraying into unused oil tanks -_-

but have faith in our GENERALS!

they can do wonders... just see how they role-play between Generals and CEO... haha [smash]

Twincharged

Let's pray for mother nature to do the work, since we can't do anything much.

" Blow all the clouds to indo and rain, clear away all the haze and put out fire. "

[laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement