Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

My dog is sneezing

Cruelty to animals!!!!!

birds drop from sky liaoz

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

this is a good example that SG is totally vulnerable to a disaster no matter how much $$ we spend on civil defence etc.

I await a big earthquake to hit us as we are too close to d pacific ring of fire despite being on d "safe side" of sumatra straits... i know it has never happened before but neither have we ever experienced PSI 371 haze either

Edited by Duckduck

Turbocharged

this haze crisis (if they ever admit it's a crisis) makes me ponder... what will the govt do in times of war?

will they also "wait and see", plead help from US, call for all possible talks despite hawkish comments from the other country?

there should be a limit in our stand even though we are a small insignificant country

Although Singapore is irked, the gahment also dont dare to take strong means as this may spoil the relationship between Sgp and Indo. This is the reality, just too bad.

That Indonesian Minister is really a piece of work. The level of incompetence is amazing.

Every year we have the same problem, it is just a matter of intensity. What is the Indonesian government doing? Nothing it would seem.

Frankly if ASEAN can't get Indonesia to play ball, it should be brought up to the International platform and Indonesia should really be publicly and internationally shamed and sanctioned.

The current situation is unacceptable.

Turbocharged

I believe President Yodoyono also cannot do much as there is so many people in indo involved. as we know, corruption is the real reason why this issue can never be solved, thats why diplomatic means cannot do much.

That Indonesian Minister is really a piece of work. The level of incompetence and corruption is amazing.

Every year we have the same problem, it is just a matter of intensity. What is the Indonesian government doing? Nothing it would seem.

Frankly if ASEAN can't get Indonesia to play ball, it should be brought up to the International platform and Indonesia should really be publicly and internationally shamed and sanctioned.

The current situation is unacceptable.

Helped you edit brudder [laugh]

A senior Indonesian minister: "Singapore shouldn't be like children, in such a tizzy."

Haze update: Indonesian minister hits out at Singapore

JAKARTA - A senior Indonesian minister has hit out at Singapore on the haze, saying: "Singapore shouldn't be like children, in such a tizzy."

Coordinating Minister for People's Welfare Agung Laksono, who is coordinating his country's relief and response efforts, told a press conference on Thursday: "Indonesian citizens also need to be looked after, there are hundreds."

"It's not what Indonesians want, it's nature," he added.

Earlier, he told reporters that Singapore said nothing when there was fresh air, but complained about the occasional haze.

KNN! Hope they kana big earthquake and tsunami

I believe President Yodoyono also cannot do much as there is so many people in indo involved. as we know, corruption is the real reason why this issue can never be solved, thats why diplomatic means cannot do much.

Makes sense

make him stay in Riau <_<

A senior Indonesian minister: "Singapore shouldn't be like children, in such a tizzy."

Haze update: Indonesian minister hits out at Singapore

JAKARTA - A senior Indonesian minister has hit out at Singapore on the haze, saying: "Singapore shouldn't be like children, in such a tizzy."

Coordinating Minister for People's Welfare Agung Laksono, who is coordinating his country's relief and response efforts, told a press conference on Thursday: "Indonesian citizens also need to be looked after, there are hundreds."

"It's not what Indonesians want, it's nature," he added.

Earlier, he told reporters that Singapore said nothing when there was fresh air, but complained about the occasional haze.

Turbocharged

Some more bo stop work order.

just now gone downstairs tapao lunch.. the uncle's eyes red like hellboy.. really pity him.

i bought extra boxes from him (anyway, treat it as also taoap for dinner.. he can finish early and go home early)

sometimes its not so simple.. especially self-employed.. no work means no $$$ to pay rent!

hmm. no update for 2pm.

probably bad news.

informal sources say nea call my company to activate crisis plan cuz hourly psi hit 416.

the number they annouced is a 3 hr average