Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

Yeah. Anyway if we put ourselves in their shoes the enormous area they have to put out the fire is not an overnight thing. I think some of the fire are peat fire. I saw the "haze hell in Asia" on History channel, the peat fire can only be put out with the help of rain.

Watched that, 4k MY fire fighter, mostly volunteers. It take quite sometime to minimize the fire till the rain come.....

↡ Advertisement

SG gahmen is super beh kan when they are really needed

Seriously, this is not our land that we could do something. Hence all our minister can do is make noise but still there are ppl who are not happy. If we wanna do something we will inevitably have to land on their soil or enter their air space. We cannot do things anyhow without asking their permission.

Watched that, 4k MY fire fighter, mostly volunteers. It take quite sometime to minimize the fire till the rain come.....

Yeah. It's not something we can switch off with a switch. Even if all the farmers are executed. The dry season will still have that chance to cause peat fire.

(edited)

Seriously, this is not our land that we could do something. Hence all our minister can do is make noise but still there are ppl who are not happy. If we wanna do something we will inevitably have to land on their soil or enter their air space. We cannot do things anyhow without asking their permission.

They CAN do things like ensuring EVERYONE has access to N95 masks. Dun tell me they no $$$ to fly in or even start manufacturing locally.

now they letting everyone fend of themselves, ppl profiteering, and stocks all out across the island.

Edited by Mockngbrd

This vivian bala is damn suay. kena chop when he was in mcys previously now in nea which is suuposedly a lighter portfolio also kena the worst haze in history. [bigcry]

Maybe karma from the hawker cleaning incident.

Whole thing befalls on him many times more.

If MIW is really so good, they should issue the needy with face mask and those needy have no aircon to hide. most of the needy already have health problem so by see a doctor after they really feel unwell is not going to solve any problem

in case we may see more cases at A&E which then over load the hospital. remember we still have dengue on our hand.

them as the leader of this country, should be more pro active in giving out solution and not coming up with solutions when the internet community start to bombard them

Ms Vivian will question you back - you want what mask? Toy mask, facial mask or printing mask. If you can't afford, just use your fingers or s clothes peg to kiap your nose.

Nowadays everything talks about $. And I too believe they didn't prepare and stock up.

Looks like it's time to stock up the chemical defense type of mask.

They CAN do things like ensuring EVERYONE has access to N95 masks. Dun tell me they no $$$ to fly in or even start manufacturing locally.

now they letting everyone fend of themselves, ppl profiteering, and stocks all out across the island.

Anyone remembers the SARs period, some companies hog all the thermometers, hoping to profit from it.

When the whole thing is over, they r stuck wif thousands of thermometers and unable to get rid of it.

Hdb flats are equipped with a "bomb shelter". If military personnels are made to go through chemical defense training, it means a chemical attack threat is recognised and the gov should equipped these household with the gas masks. All Isrealies have such masks at home.

What's important is not to try solve a problem we cannot solve or point fingers now. Help distribute masks to elderly, sick and children, or at least ensure there is sufficient supplies in pharmacies and hospitals. Everywhere also sold out.. WTH. Release official labor, health and travel advisory on what to do, what not to do -- where is it ?! Just talk only ?

Cordycepxxx.jpg

I got some on hand giving away for free, i prefer to help only the old and young one

Pls dont hold me accountable as i'm only trying to help, take it as charity

Takenote that mine isnt the retail pack which cost $99

Mine is the 10s travel pack size which i purchased from HK last month

1st come 1st serve, self collect at my convenience

-> Admin or mod you may remove away my post if u think not adviseable

Guys as above, i'm trying to help

If anyone of your love one feel uncomfortable, asthma etc

Pls drop me a PM with contact number

On hand i had about 20~30 packs to spare

Each travel pack 10s can last up to 10 days

For individual who's sick now due to haze, he or she need to take 2 tabs a day

I bought it from HK intended to ship it over to Beijing for my love one working there

Anyhow it came in handy now

Otherwise for those who is fit and healthy pls find your way to Guardian

I think they have it as i came across this ad on newspaper last week

Btw they are TCM - Cordycep

(edited)

SG gahmen is super beh kan when they are really needed. not just for the needy, N95 masks shd be given out to everyone already. not enough? bring them in by the boatloads.... prepare this prepare that, when some s--t really happens, all just look at each other.

They just gave out 1yr free Safra membership and $80 each to NSmen. No budget already. [laugh]

Last time Sars they also never give out free mask.

VB dare not overspend?

Edited by Atonchia

if cloud seeding dun work, then think of something else la.

at least i helping the MIW to think. they only sit there and tell us to take care of each other.

自己顾自己

Shouldn't it be Bala chairing the committee since this is under his charge. Seems A Lee don't think he can do the job & ask Hen to lead instead. Bala this time jialat, likely won't see him around in 2016. For now he need not have to worry about mozzie problem since the haze looks to have solve this issue. Or is it?????? [:p]

Ms bala keep saying wrong thing. Keep kena bash by indo. Really no face. Look at the way he talks. Any jc students can do much better.

use helicopter to take water from reservoir and fly higher and then dump the water out.

man made rain also.

this is call thinking out of the box.

since we cannot do anything on indonesia side, then start doing something over our side

likewise, indonesia can also use the same method and use the water to put out the fire.

this is what aussie does to their bush fires. use helicopter and dump

Turbocharged

Singapore Flyer closed

government swimming pool closed.

Please continue....

errrr where you see gov swimming pool closed???

Hypersonic

Now back to 310 liao...outside now more and more like genting liao :wacko:

At least genting is cooling and doesn't smell so bad <_<

(edited)

At least genting is cooling and doesn't smell so bad <_<

yea, wanted to go up to genting for a few days of fresh air but no time [bigcry]

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS
↡ Advertisement