Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

overheard this morning at hawker centre one dishwasher uncle from china... he rejected an offer froma local uncle offering a face mask saying(in mandarin) " I don't need. Singaporean all so scared of death! hahaha." ..

ok lo. :blink:

Uncle from China, oh well, life is cheap over there. [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Yup jus maybe 100 m away she's panting

We jus ordered kids mask on intetnet

Scary

Do you have the link for kids' mask? I want to get some....please? :mellow:

TP still active har? [:p][rolleyes]

Most likely their SOP already mandate them to stay in base till there's any accident requiring their assistance.

One thing for sure, snipers behind bushes and overhead bridges won't be around.

So what is stopping the gov from issuing a stay indoors or stop work order? Maybe tmr weekend, so they are dragging their feet, weekend ehen majority not working then declare.

Hypersonic

Can give a try, local no stock also.

Use ComGateway or Borderlinx to ship over. They use DHL, more reliable.

Good idea. [thumbsup] Going to be more expensive but better than dying of smoke inhalation. :wacko:

Now is school holidays and i'm sort of thankful that haze occur at this period. I'm worried if situation doesn't improve after the holidays. [:(]

Hypersonic

overheard this morning at hawker centre one dishwasher uncle from china... he rejected an offer froma local uncle offering a face mask saying(in mandarin) " I don't need. Singaporean all so scared of death! hahaha." ..

ok lo. :blink:

They are 打不死的蟑螂 [sweatdrop] (Cockroaches that can't be kill). So what is a little haze to them

Turbocharged

TP still active har? [:p][rolleyes]

Not exactly TP, but I saw aux police still active yesterday evening, while driving home from work.

One bike officer was aiming camera at those cars that were using the lane for buses, on the AYE heading west, between clementi ave 2 exit and clementi ave 6 exit.

Image taken from Suntec before 9 am.....

Can't tell is from Suntec. I thought it is from Beijing city.

gahment keep saying there's ample supply for N95 masks... but I kept hearing from friends and relatives that they have problem buying one...

If really have enough stocks.. Why cant just issue to all? Face mask also want to geh gao with own citizens??

I see alot of ppl wearing those surgical masks i was like ... [shakehead] those are totally useless and blocks maybe only the smell but all those particles will just go straight to their lungs....

I lucky i have ready supplies of R95 masks in my company and I manage to bring back some for my family.

I swear that I woke up today thinking the PSI's over 400 when I looked out of the window..

WTF?! Only 158?? And 256 now??

Seriously.. We don't need 3 hour readings, why can't they publicise the actual reading??

The smell is like all my neighbours in my block and the neighbouring blocks are burning incense all at the same time..

Darn dulan..

Turbocharged

Uncle from China, oh well, life is cheap over there. [;)]

If you've ever met a real chain-smoker there... you'll know why the average guy is not afraid of haze!! [laugh]

Yah, first thing I did in the morning when I woke up was to check the PSI. When I saw it was 100+ I was like 'Heng ah, quite low', until I stepped out of my room and the smell hit me...

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I swear that I woke up today thinking the PSI's over 400 when I looked out of the window..

WTF?! Only 158?? And 256 now??

Seriously.. We don't need 3 hour readings, why can't they publicise the actual reading??

The smell is like all my neighbours in my block and the neighbouring blocks are burning incense all at the same time..

Darn dulan..

Vivian already explained....he said fluctuations in PSI can be large...so basically he doesnt want to cause panic due to sudden and short spikes in PSI

he has got a point actually

Edited by Moneysucker

Any idea whether the animals at the zoo and birds at the birdpark, will die anot?

Its suffocating to us humans without protect ... what are about those animals then?

↡ Advertisement