Haze lai liao..

VellfireS

use your own sense, if you think or feel it is serious and uncomfortable for you, take the necessary precaution.

What if you know it is 500 or 600 now? if you think you can be hero without a mask then be it. Some people already start to feel uncomfortable at 200 (without knowing the actual reading), then stay at home or use a mask.

We can rant all we what here, they have heard more than millions time over the past few days. It is up to us to take care of ourselves before the help come.

↡ Advertisement

it came from the lift lobby, it seemed...

Now turn on all aircons full blast.

Also if there's any type of exhaust in the office, off it, because it will end up sucking in air from outside....

Are there any official webpage where we can input ideas? I doubt we are the only ones here talking about this, I believe something is stopping them....

haha.. since when our gahment is a "listening" one?

We can say all we want to say and they will do what they want to do. Zero effect.

btw...you think they dun know what the people are talking about meh.. I'm sure even in this forum there's their IB reporting to them . :mellow:

use your own sense, if you think or feel it is serious and uncomfortable for you, take the necessary precaution.

What if you know it is 500 or 600 now? if you think you can be hero without a mask then be it. Some people already start to feel uncomfortable at 200 (without knowing the actual reading), then stay at home or use a mask.

We can rant all we what here, they have heard more than millions time over the past few days. It is up to us to take care of ourselves before the help come.

Bro, we can only do so much.. whats frustrating is that THEY knew in past years what will happen during the dry season in Indo.. yet they sat on it and did nothing... and now we are all paying the price for THEIR inaction... millions of dollars in salary and we get to suffer for their inaction.. cannot tahan la...

some bros here also talked abt the N95 mask.. its not really comfortable to wear but boh pian and whats worrying now is that many people are scrambling to get the stocks which have run out but MOH still diam diam not assist at all to distribute to the people... lidat can? you die your biz? [nosebleed]

Are there any official webpage where we can input ideas? I doubt we are the only ones here talking about this, I believe something is stopping them....

Try Facebook lor. Go to their personal page and post a list of questions that you want answered.

Turbocharged

Try Facebook lor. Go to their personal page and post a list of questions that you want answered.

This kind of questions is called "noise" or "distractions"... [laugh]

Hmmmm........... why no 'National Conversation' about haze to understand what the ground feel... [sly]

.....938 live this morning..

Supersonic

Ya... pretty bad there too. And they do not report any PSI figures. [mad] They probably do not care anyway.

Lol, even report the PSI figure also no use la. Same like here now, even NEA tell you the PSI is 400 also nothing they can do about it. -_-

can anyhow park, no summon aunties! huat ah!

you wait long long also wun happen... yesterday my workplace at cantonement MSCP has parking offence ticket from the 1st level till the 6th level.... and i believe that moment is when the PSI 300plus. they will strike hard when you think you are at the safest moment.

Not exactly TP, but I saw aux police still active yesterday evening, while driving home from work.

One bike officer was aiming camera at those cars that were using the lane for buses, on the AYE heading west, between clementi ave 2 exit and clementi ave 6 exit.

jialat jialat :ph34r:

Lol, even report the PSI figure also no use la. Same like here now, even NEA tell you the PSI is 400 also nothing they can do about it. -_-

Putting up a seemingly lower PSI can phsycho people to continue to work so as not to affect economy and their pockets. If they put actual reading which will show readings at 400+ 500+.. people will panic and resist. very bad for the economy and their pockets.

Turbocharged

Any idea whether the animals at the zoo and birds at the birdpark, will die anot?

Its suffocating to us humans without protect ... what are about those animals then?

i have brought my terrapins indoor.. the only time they are allowed [laugh]

the koi, too bad.. maybe i'll change their water a bit more frequently..

This kind of questions is called "noise" or "distractions"... [laugh]

2016 we'll give them the report card how the gov manages the haze episode(s) though Ms Vivian is not standing in my GRC.

Let him drag the whole party down.

Turbocharged

haha.. since when our gahment is a "listening" one?

We can say all we want to say and they will do what they want to do. Zero effect.

btw...you think they dun know what the people are talking about meh.. I'm sure even in this forum there's their IB reporting to them . :mellow:

sian right? even if you want them to copy your idea and let them claim the credit also got no avenue to -_-