OBD adapter with bluetooth

Shor

Any bros here can advise where to buy this in Singapore? I need one with the bluetooth, only center pc type, thanks for sharing.

↡ Advertisement

pm you liao go and try sure bagus coz i'm running on it now with no issue..but mine only support up to android and not iphone...

Edited by Yrvsport

pm you liao go and try sure bagus coz i'm running on it now with no issue..but mine only support up to android and not iphone...

Thanks for the sharing bro. But I'm looking to buy it in Singapore. Something like this model ELM 327

I brought one from USA ebay at S$25 but my android torque pro software keep popping out an error message it is a clone and faulty bluetooth adaptor but connection and various car information display on my android tablet work fine. Currently there are no company selling it here. My advice don't buy from ebay as most of the ELM 327 is made in China.

There are one seller in Malaysia KL. If the device got problem or don't work. They will one to one exchnage within 1 years. Here is the website www.superscan.my/index.html

Remember the device must unplug from the car OBD when not in use cause the device is always in on mode when not in use.Tthis device work on all car model from year 2000 up therefore it can be easily transfer to next car. As my colleague, friends and relative know I got this OBD reader. When they are buying used car always ask me go along to scan are there any error code for the used car before they buy. Manage to scan some transmission and MAF error code on a used BMW, Volvo and Volkwagon store in the car ECU. Hence it help them avoid buying the lemon car and incur a high repair cost later on.

im using the ahem version torque(android) to clear my error code...and monitoring...

Ah that one but what i know is the reader/app very finicky on which OBD 2 bluetooth adapter you use. The Kiwi brand is well supported from what i know. If you use those generic ones off eBay, you should be careful. They can be erratic.

I brought one from USA ebay at S$25 but my android torque pro software keep popping out an error message it is a clone and faulty bluetooth adaptor but connection and various car information display on my android tablet work fine. Currently there are no company selling it here. My advice don't buy from ebay as most of the ELM 327 is made in China.

There are one seller in Malaysia KL. If the device got problem or don't work. They will one to one exchnage within 1 years. Here is the website www.superscan.my/index.html

Remember the device must unplug from the car OBD when not in use cause the device is always in on mode when not in use.Tthis device work on all car model from year 2000 up therefore it can be easily transfer to next car. As my colleague, friends and relative know I got this OBD reader. When they are buying used car always ask me go along to scan are there any error code for the used car before they buy. Manage to scan some transmission and MAF error code on a used BMW, Volvo and Volkwagon store in the car ECU. Hence it help them avoid buying the lemon car and incur a high repair cost later on.

This is exactly what i am talking about. Beware.

What you mean what reader bro?

cos the OBD 2 connector with bluetooth capability only will interface with your OBD 2 port udnerneath your steering wheel. To read info or perhaps to clear CEL e.g. you need a reader to interface with this OBD 2 adapter.

Bro, I think I order this you mentioned. U ordered in online too? The shipment long?

Bro the OBD arrived, may I know what app is suitable? Iphone & Ipad.

im using the ahem version torque(android) to clear my error code...and monitoring...

yours pro version or lite version (free)? What car you driving?

cos the OBD 2 connector with bluetooth capability only will interface with your OBD 2 port udnerneath your steering wheel. To read info or perhaps to clear CEL e.g. you need a reader to interface with this OBD 2 adapter.

china got 1

read, scan and reset obd code and CEL

read all your gauges, like load on engine, voltage, vaccum, etc.. about 15 readings

works as black box, records 300 hrs of driving data

works as trip computer.. including calculating mileage, cost, petrol, etc

Tianmo is using 1 set now..... ask him good bo... lol

china got 1

read all your gauges, like load on engine, voltage, vaccum, etc.. about 15 readings

ccb...........aga aga i know must be here............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

china got 1

Any expert can advise? I just couldn't sync with the iphone app REV lite. Anything I'd miss out like keying in the ip? Can someone tell me what to do step by step?

post-90165-1352202566_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement