Scoot

I-LOVE-CARS

No more budget airline for me... no way.... many years back took once Air Asia to BKK.... arrived at departure hall.... knn tarmac empty.... where the farking plane... not yet arrived... delay by an 1hr... but Changi Airport at least got seat and comfy....

Coming back... queue at BKK airport.... again no plane.... worst stand in a queue.... on my left SQ flight.. later than us... took off.... on our right, TG flight.. also later than us... took off.... and our plane no where in sight.... delay for 2 over hours..... pui..... no $$$ limpeh just go Beach Road...  ^_^

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Just curious, if you go overseas with your family, anyone taking care of your dog?

My in laws. My mum wants nothing to do with the dog lol

No more budget airline for me... no way.... many years back took once Air Asia to BKK.... arrived at departure hall.... knn tarmac empty.... where the farking plane... not yet arrived... delay by an 1hr... but Changi Airport at least got seat and comfy....

Coming back... queue at BKK airport.... again no plane.... worst stand in a queue.... on my left SQ flight.. later than us... took off.... on our right, TG flight.. also later than us... took off.... and our plane no where in sight.... delay for 2 over hours..... pui..... no $$$ limpeh just go Beach Road... ^_^

Other than Air Asia, I took Jetstar, Scoot & Tiger. No issue at all.

Only kenna once Jetstar flight cancelled at boarding gate many moon ago.

It’s a matter of Heng suay.

• Praise 2

Won't be taking scoot in the future. I've taken them to Perth, Taipei and this time to BKK. 
Perth return delay - 3 hrs

Taipei return delay - 30mins (which is quite negligble)

BKK return delay - 2 hrs

Not really worth the savings so far.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 3

Won't be taking scoot in the future. I've taken them to Perth, Taipei and this time to BKK.

BKK return delay - 2 hrs

Now we know the cause of the delay.

Cannot be so chun other flights OK and only yours delay right?

Anyway if you change your mind please let me know what flight.

I go and book same flight for my MIL as well.

Give them one last chance lah.

Thanks in advance.

:D

• Praise 1

BKK return delay - 2 hrs

Since when Scoot standard become so crappy? I always thought Scoot is one of the better budget airline de.

Since when Scoot standard become so crappy? I always thought Scoot is one of the better budget airline de.

i dont travel often lah. So i'm not the best person to comment.

Just that it's really a bother especially with young kids. Just end up making me and the wife damn shack when we return.

since makan tiger?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1