Scoot

I-LOVE-CARS

Last year December took Scoot to Hokkaido. Arrived on time at New Chitose Airport and reached Changi Airport 30mins earlier. 

First time fly with Scoot. Problably I am lucky.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Last year December took Scoot to Hokkaido. Arrived on time at New Chitose Airport and reached Changi Airport 30mins earlier.

First time fly with Scoot. Problably I am lucky. [laugh]

Got strike toto that weekend or not?

The new UOB Krisflyer card works well with Scoot - priority boarding (would also mean you are the first to get hit if there's a delay),

- more luggage allowance (getting you to spend more) and

- waiver of credit card payment charge (you might spend that money to buy their bundled AXA travel insurance)

Disc: this is not a sponsored post, I don't work for either.

• Praise 3

The new UOB Krisflyer card works well with Scoot - priority boarding (would also mean you are the first to get hit if there's a delay),

- more luggage allowance (getting you to spend more) and

- waiver of credit card payment charge (you might spend that money to buy their bundled AXA travel insurance)

Disc: this is not a sponsored post, I don't work for either.

And one free standard seat too.
  • Praise 1

And one free standard seat too.

Oh yea forgot about that, their seat allocation system is messed up though. When I chose the free seat on the seat map I was assigned a seat meant for scootbiz (happy like bird). Reality slapped me a few times across the cheeks when the chief FA came to apologise and request I move further down the aisle due to system error. Glad I was traveling one bag, by then the overhead cabin s were all full.

Getting uob krisflyer card nao!!!!!!! :grin:

Don't forget to redeem the airport grab ($15 off) and discounted changiwifi too ;-)
  • Praise 1

First time fly with Scoot. Problably I am lucky. [laugh]

This year June took scoot to Taiwan to and fro both ways also half an hour early reached.

I feel they are not bad.

Maybe they speeding? Lol....

• Praise 1

This year June took scoot to Taiwan to and fro both ways also half an hour early reached.

I feel they are not bad.

Maybe they speeding? Lol....

Different airlines calculate travel time differently. Singapore Airlines and subsidiaries calculate travel time to include taxi time too. So most flights will arrive on time.

If I didn't remember wrongly Emirates calculate travel time to exclude taxi time from gate to runway, so some Emirates flights appear to arrive late. Just a last minute change of departure runway at Dubai can take an extra 30-40mins at Dubai Airport due to its size. This adds up to the delay.

• Praise 1

Liddat sure delay even more. T1 joined to Jewel. Pilot maybe lining up at Shake Shack or A&W....

I find T1 not so convenient if wanna MRT to/from airport ...

but well, boh pian, will figure it out when the time comes.

Damn piss of with their online site. 

Tried to purchase a ticket for my 17 year old son to travel alone to Sydney. It says need to fill up a form for unaccompanied non-adult, which is fine by me but the system just would let me proceed. It say exceeded limit on number of passanger (something like that). Called customer support also totally taichi my question. There is also no front office to allow me to buy also. Really KNS....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1