Scoot

I-LOVE-CARS

I did but once Date of birth is entered, its red-flagged.

Buy via a website like expedia? Just throwing out ideas haha.

BTW, seems Airasia is introducing a service to narita from KL. Very very cheap.

Budget airline adult or child fare same same rite?

slighty different, if i rem correctly child is 70% fare of adult.... 

took scoot back from wuhan to SG.... was upgraded to their biz class.... also touched down half hour early....

not too bad i would say

slighty different, if i rem correctly child is 70% fare of adult....

took scoot back from wuhan to SG.... was upgraded to their biz class.... also touched down half hour early....

not too bad i would say

70% child fare usually for full service carrier. Booked on Scoot, Jetstar b4 all charge same fare as adult

70% child fare usually for full service carrier. Booked on Scoot, Jetstar b4 all charge same fare as adult

Yeah. No child fare disc one.

I took qantas lately. 6adults with 3 kids. I rem adult was 450pax. 300pax for kid. Okay leh.

Budget line was like 300pax ea regardless.

Buy baggage become more and more. Add this add that. Kena heart attack. And pay by cc another 20. Fwah.

Take qantas so much better or aia

• Praise 1

酷航往返新加坡和中国郑州航班停飞一个多月

(早报讯)廉价航空公司酷航飞往中国郑州的一架航班有六名乘客确诊冠病,中国民航局下令酷航即日起暂停这条航线的所有航班,直至下个月7日。

中国民航局昨天(11月1日)在网站发布公告,宣布向酷航航班发出熔断指令。根据当局要求,任何航空公司同一航线的航班,一旦入境后核酸检测结果呈阳性的乘客达至少五人,当局就会向公司发出暂停该航线的熔断指令。

酷航受询时证实,上个月19日从我国飞往郑州的TR116航班上有六名乘客确诊冠病。该航班共有281个座位,当时载有199名乘客。

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20211102-1209450

• Praise 2

Now that we are starting to travel, I would like to caution when checking in for this airline. Remember what luggage allowance you pay as well as seat selection. 

Recently when checking in I was shown not having any luggage allowance despite being scoot plus tickets. This morning wify checking in for my helper returning home was charged 20kg excess at $200 (I paid for 50kg) when I remember her luggage weight was 45kg. I was parking the car. So LLST. 

Also my last trip when checking in online I was asked to pay more for seat selection (I have already paid for and selected when I booked the tickets). I thought dementia was setting in. Lucky I ignored and subsequent pages showed the seats I already paid for. 

So remember what you book.

• Praise 11

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Now that we are starting to travel, I would like to caution when checking in for this airline. Remember what luggage allowance you pay as well as seat selection. 

Recently when checking in I was shown not having any luggage allowance despite being scoot plus tickets. This morning wify checking in for my helper returning home was charged 20kg excess at $200 (I paid for 50kg) when I remember her luggage weight was 45kg. I was parking the car. So LLST. 

Also my last trip when checking in online I was asked to pay more for seat selection (I have already paid for and selected when I booked the tickets). I thought dementia was setting in. Lucky I ignored and subsequent pages showed the seats I already paid for. 

Yeah I totally agree with you on this. I always open my app when checking-in to be sure on what I have bought to ensure that the airline don't charge me extra.

I had the same situation where I was flying back from Vietnam and they charged me for extra luggage. I know I will definitely shop when travelling, why wouldn't I have pre-bought any luggage. Told the airline counter staff nicely to double check and avoided the extra luggage.

• Praise 2

Charging you again for what you have already paid.

That's sneaky.

:D

My MIL says that's a good idea to make more money.

I think its not right.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Got ask them who calibrated the scale...reliable 3p vendor boh? 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Banz86 said:

Yeah I totally agree with you on this. I always open my app when checking-in to be sure on what I have bought to ensure that the airline don't charge me extra.

I had the same situation where I was flying back from Vietnam and they charged me for extra luggage. I know I will definitely shop when travelling, why wouldn't I have pre-bought any luggage. Told the airline counter staff nicely to double check and avoided the extra luggage.

Seems like this is their SOP to charge first unless kena challenged.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Maybe scales from durian seller.

Always extra heavy.

53 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Got ask them who calibrated the scale...reliable 3p vendor boh? 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

That's what my MIL would do.

6 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Seems like this is their SOP to charge first unless kena challenged.

• Haha! 1

'Relaxing holiday turned nightmare': Woman told that Scoot flight she booked in Sept 'has not existed since April'

In response to a Stomp query, a Scoot spokesman said on December 28: "We sincerely apologise for our customer's experience, when she flew on an interline flight operated by Virgin Australia from Singapore to Hobart.

"Due to a technical error, scheduling updates from Virgin Australia about flights VA1528 (from Sydney to Hobart) and VA1535 (from Hobart to Sydney) were not updated in our booking systems.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/relaxing-holiday-turned-nightmare-woman-told-scoot-flight-she-booked-sept-has-not-existed

低级错误 !

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Blueray said:

'Relaxing holiday turned nightmare': Woman told that Scoot flight she booked in Sept 'has not existed since April'

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/relaxing-holiday-turned-nightmare-woman-told-scoot-flight-she-booked-sept-has-not-existed

低级错误 !

Absurd. Such a glaring error. Deserved more than a mere refund from scoot imo. 

Anyway me family normally fly sin to melb and melb to Launceston. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1