Ecu tuning

Edms

Neutral Newbie

I tot that is a ecu Reflash n loading a new map in ur ecu?

Unlike standalone or piggyback, you cannot dekit n bring to another ride.

How about x-factor tuning?

Looking at the gain, this looks more like a remap. Just remapped my Alfa 159 at Monster Tune, the hesitation at low rpm was totally corrected. The power delivery is superb now and FC is better as the remap makes the fuel to air mixture leaner. Google their site to find out more.

Yea..I gotta know that what X-factor tuning is doing is OBD tuning with their swiss tuner the main person to programme the new map.

The low end torque has been corrected and the pick up was much faster =)

7 days money back guarantee if you do not like the new map

Yea..I gotta know that what X-factor tuning is doing is OBD tuning with their swiss tuner the main person to programme the new map.

The low end torque has been corrected and the pick up was much faster =)

7 days money back guarantee if you do not like the new map

Actually my remap was done by a local guy at Monster Tune... he gave me a really good price at $688 as they were having an opening offer last month... found them from the VAG forum... what i like about them is they took time to explain to me what exactly they are doing and offered different maps if the one installed does not suit me... not sure if they offer money back though... but they called me a week later to check how my car was doing... Just recommended a few colleagues and they extended the promo to them too... hopefully they will give me a further discount for my wife's car ;)

Actually my remap was done by a local guy at Monster Tune... he gave me a really good price at $688 as they were having an opening offer last month... found them from the VAG forum... what i like about them is they took time to explain to me what exactly they are doing and offered different maps if the one installed does not suit me... not sure if they offer money back though... but they called me a week later to check how my car was doing... Just recommended a few colleagues and they extended the promo to them too... hopefully they will give me a further discount for my wife's car ;)

Do try out with x-factor tuning too..

I believe their swiss engineer will go thru the remapping with you =)

Did recommend a few friends down and they are satisfied with the performance, especially turbo cars..

Neutral Newbie

Guys, check with you. Can I go for ECU tuning with only changing the Air Intake? Exhaust still stocked.

I wanted to try the Dastek Unichip, but dunno worth or not since my car still quite Stocked.

Turbocharged

Guys, check with you. Can I go for ECU tuning with only changing the Air Intake? Exhaust still stocked.

I wanted to try the Dastek Unichip, but dunno worth or not since my car still quite Stocked.

imo do tuning when you are sure that hardware mod is the last you want to do.. unless you like to keep tuning/dynoing.

Neutral Newbie

Ok understood. Means, only do tuning when I finish with the last hardware mod. 1 more question, does Dastek Unichip have a throttle control function? anyone knows? Cos 1 workshop says throttle control is never part of the Unichip, another Workshop says it is there all along.

Neutral Newbie

Try x-factor tuning pte ltd at 50 Ubi Ave 3

Tell them that you are recommended by Koh and there after have their Swiss tuner to customise your ride!

↡ Advertisement