Anyone using Karcher Sv 1902 steam vacuum??

Ken_leong

got it from ban kin chuan

can't remember exact price but in high 700s

so far pleased with it. lots of different head accessories to clean everything from carpet to hard floors and small spaces

i use it mostly for carpet though. uses water to catch the dirt, so it's bagless essentially

actually i am seriously consider getting one to clear the kitchen wall and toilet... alot of grease fugus...

is the steam vacuum better option then the steamer??

for the steam power, it is strong enough to remove grease when u use the longer tube/hose... what abt with a wider accessories... will the steam temperature and pressure actually drop??

the steam vacuum function for cleaning carpets is what i use it mostly for.

for hard floor, no need steam. for parquet, most definitely no need steam

actually in the market, this is the only model available. tried getting those Hoover ones from USA but shipping is crazy and power supply totally different

if going to clean kitchen wall and toilet, i think can get the cheaper pure steam functions one can already. no need vacuum. there's one that looks like a tall yellow kettle? good enough to steam out the dirty parts i think

For those who need new cleaning gears:

Just received an email about Flash Sales at Karcher Centre at Depot Road.  Sat 19 Jan 19, 10am - 5am. Maybe got good deals (claimed to be up to 55% off). 

• Praise 3

For those who need new cleaning gears:

Just received an email about Flash Sales at Karcher Centre at Depot Road. Sat 19 Jan 19, 10am - 5am. Maybe got good deals (claimed to be up to 55% off).

Hear already also steam :grin:
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1