Who to complain to about traffic lights ?

Ysc3

1800-CALL LTA

its general line and the operator should transfer you to the right department in charge of traffic light...

mind to share what is the complain about?? SG traffic light should be a "live System", all traffic light is coonected back to the command center/HQ. LTA should know when the traffic light is down.

Edited by Tigershark1976
  • Praise 1

1800-CALL LTA

its general line and the operator should transfer you to the right department in charge of traffic light...

mind to share what is the complain about?? SG traffic light should be a "live System", all traffic light is coonected back to the command center/HQ. LTA should know when the traffic light is down.

If traffic light down, we don't call to complaint right?.. .. [grin]

1800-CALL LTA

I suspect he waited too long, so wanna complain, or he keep getting red along the same stretch.

my encouter with spoilt traffic light. nearly cause accident.

At the Junction of Victoria street & Arab street

wow. .really siao one eh.. haha.. I remember that place.. My primary school.. [laugh]:wub:

If traffic light down, we don't call to complaint right?.. .. [grin]

depends on situation.... i ever encounter an incident where a small truck hit a traffic light pole at Upp thomson Rd. The traffic light still working but the whole pole is down (cable still intact). In such situation, the traffic light is still operating (can still see colour changing on the ground) but the drivers cant see it cause the whole pole is down... In such cases, I doubt their command center could detect any fault unless someone call them up.

I suspect he waited too long, so wanna complain, or he keep getting red along the same stretch.

quite close ... the traffic light my workplace only turns green for about 3 seconds for us to exit to the main road. if you dun step on the gas, the light wud even turn red even before the first car crosses the junction !!

quite close ... the traffic light my workplace only turns green for about 3 seconds for us to exit to the main road. if you dun step on the gas, the light wud even turn red even before the first car crosses the junction !!

LTA are the ones who timed traffic lights.

Many of them are really screwed up.

okie thanks ! ... just sent them an email ... will wait to see if they will do something about it.

geez ... someone from LTA called me yesterday to find out more and told me they will look into the matter and adjust the timing if necessary.

Anything regrading traffic lights, call LTA. But if on traffic lights timing, call LTA also not much use cause their reply always tell you they will monitor the suitation and adjust timing if necessary. <_<