Shipping address label printer

Yeobh

Hi , I am currently looking for one of the above mentioned - if you have experience using a Brother or Zebra label printer can you kindly offer yr pro and con views.

TIA

↡ Advertisement

Hi , I am currently looking for one of the above mentioned - if you have experience using a Brother or Zebra label printer can you kindly offer yr pro and con views.

TIA

Brother, labels easily available, and cheap. Easy to use, different sizes for labels, colors, font size also changeable.

Zebra never tried, used Brother all the time.

My selection tend to be more on Brother printer as they have a very goods support service centre. No idea about Zebra which is well accepted in US.

TIA

No need to buy specialized printer for labels lah. Just go popular and get a stack of ready labels. I think it's call Label Plus. Got many sizes all the way to A4. Just use microsoft word and any printer.

My selection tend to be more on Brother printer as they have a very goods support service centre. No idea about Zebra which is well accepted in US.

BTW Yeo, these are general labeling machines, if you're doing shipping address labels, best you buy

from Popular, those plain address labels, 3 or 4 across for laser printers in A4 size, of single labels

to be used on a dot matrix printer, with the holes at the sides. All you need is Microsoft Word to do

paint the labels, excel can do it too.

No need to buy specialized printer for labels lah. Just go popular and get a stack of ready labels. I think it's call Label Plus. Got many sizes all the way to A4. Just use microsoft word and any printer.

Yes, label plus. Can d/w some labeling s/w also from Cnet.

I need the printer to solely print shipping address for online customers

Edited by Yeobh

TIA

You can use Avery or similar brand type of mass labels. and print from your own printer.

164190.jpg

In Microsoft Word, you can also do mail merge to import all the address from your customer spreadsheet with just 1 click of the button

All the major labels players template are in MS word.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-hel...A010226414.aspx

Edited by Ngck

Yes I am aware of this method, I have use this method way back in early 1997 to post auto tools and testers mail order catalogues. By 2004 I have stop this method of marketing and now solely depend on internet and word of mouth.

Edited by Yeobh

Yes I am aware of this method, I have use this method way back in early 1997 to post auto tools and testers mail order catalogues.

isn't this the easiest way? pardon my ignorance if there is a better way.

Me mountain turtle

Good for mass production of recurring mailing addresses but not very suitable for online one off basis address.

ic... its mostly on a one off basis

TIA

Zebra mainly for high volume industrial printing.. Brother I dunno..

Zebra quality is there and used in commercial businesses like warehouse to print high volume package delivery labels. The original supplies may be more ex n u got choice of direct thermal printing or the thermal transfers... print quality is good and can last the rough handling... from insider news....

Good for mass production of recurring mailing addresses but not very suitable for online one off basis address.

I since one time, copy online and paste, print on plain paper stick on package and that's it. Pointless to invest in

a machine for one off printing.

Currently I am on this method.

Save money lah, unless high volume then invest in one, the brother is also not exactly cheap, labels also

come at a price. I, too use this method of mailing stuff to friends, do it properly though, I use 3M spray glue,

not tape all over. Cheap also and very good.

Save money lah, unless high volume then invest in one, the brother is also not exactly cheap, labels also

come at a price. I, too use this method of mailing stuff to friends, do it properly though, I use 3M spray glue,

not tape all over. Cheap also and very good.

sensible advice

↡ Advertisement