Possibility of checking a person in prison?

Sorrow

Dear all,

would like to kindly check has anyone here has any experience before on the possibility to check whether a person is in prison i.e. maybe thru Police, calling Prisons hotline etc?

Thanks in advance

↡ Advertisement

Dear all,

would like to kindly check has anyone here has any experience before on the possibility to check whether a person is in prison i.e. maybe thru Police, calling Prisons hotline etc?

Thanks in advance

You can try calling PRISON HEADQUARTERS of Spore Prison Service @ 1800 7747667. They will surely ask about your relationship with the person you are checking and also what is your purpose of checking. I strongly believe that you will not get what you want over the phone, and you may have to be present in person as they are unlikely to release info of prisoner to you without checking your identity.

You can try calling PRISON HEADQUARTERS of Spore Prison Service @ 1800 7747667. They will surely ask about your relationship with the person you are checking and also what is your purpose of checking. I strongly believe that you will not get what you want over the phone, and you may have to be present in person as they are unlikely to release info of prisoner to you without checking your identity.

Hi Civic, thanks for your help. Just managed to talk to the brother and got to know alot more skeletons in the closet. Nevertheless, thanks for the help rendered. Fully apreciate.

↡ Advertisement