Idiot driver SGV8580R 9sep 2012 2155hrs nearly caused crash

SIM37

Even if TS speed up, there's nothing wrong... that fella nv signal (or indicate according to our minister) and it's dbl white... not supposed to cross.. anyway lane 3 is totally free.. i juz don't understand why some drivers once they get onto the e'way die die muz filter to the right... even when left lane is free..

" Oei, lim peh hua chia leh, not lorlee hor " mentality loh...... <_<

i also find these dryvers veri funny..... <_<

↡ Advertisement

We are taught to look back again quickly to the left before we move our vehicle...

werent u taught the same way???

ya hor..... hahahhaha

got la....

if not u see my face in wan bao already

I am always more careful when I see these double white lines because I know that there will be some people who do not understand this concept and will still cross them when they think that they can get away with it. The reason why these lines were made in the first place was because too many people had done this before at these specific spots and have resulted in accidents and near misses.

While I agree that it is wholly wrong for the driver to cross the white lines, the fact that the the TS intentionally sped up to prevent this is not a commendable act either especially since he had already predicted that she was going to do so. He could have kept his original speed and she would have been able to illegally filter without the near miss caught on tape.

I don't know what you were hoping to achieve and may not be worried for your own safety and getting into an accident but your specific accident could cause a chain reaction especially if the car in front suddenly spun out of control and took out less aware motorist especially our less protected brethren on the road, the motorcyclist.

Neutral Newbie

this driver confirmed die. give her one jialat jialat. no point high beam her / tailgate. just in case she jammed brakes. instead.. you do the opposite. :):)

I am always more careful when I see these double white lines because I know that there will be some people who do not understand this concept and will still cross them when they think that they can get away with it. The reason why these lines were made in the first place was because too many people had done this before at these specific spots and have resulted in accidents and near misses.

While I agree that it is wholly wrong for the driver to cross the white lines, the fact that the the TS intentionally sped up to prevent this is not a commendable act either especially since he had already predicted that she was going to do so. He could have kept his original speed and she would have been able to illegally filter without the near miss caught on tape.

I don't know what you were hoping to achieve and may not be worried for your own safety and getting into an accident but your specific accident could cause a chain reaction especially if the car in front suddenly spun out of control and took out less aware motorist especially our less protected brethren on the road, the motorcyclist.

i agree 2 wrong don't make a right

but maybe TS is speeding up so that the number plate can be captured on the recording device ma.

u think the HD+wide angle+night vision so good meh ?

still need to be of a certain angle/distance for the number to be captured one lo.

need to appear in court to testify one ar...

later kena wacked for nothing

i tot submitting video good enuf liao.

it's just SOP qn,

just in case the driver die die say nowrong and claims trial.

then u might be called to testify.

usually wun claim trial unless super rich or really innocent...

If the law requires insurer to pay, how come the GTR guy don't get paid?

simi GTR?

anyway, 3rd party refers to person and thus law is re: personal injury compensation only,

no include property damage.

simi GTR?

anyway, 3rd party refers to person and thus law is re: personal injury compensation only,

no include property damage.

Pls ask the GTR guy that got bang by drunken vios whether insurer of drunken vios pays him his $1k medical expense or not.

Pls ask the GTR guy that got bang by drunken vios whether insurer of drunken vios pays him his $1k medical expense or not.

i owe u $1K but i dun pay u back, can or not?

u can sue me lor...

pls ask GTR guy got sue or not

i owe u $1K but i dun pay u back, can or not?

u can sue me lor...

pls ask GTR guy got sue or not

In that case, does the law requires insurer to pays up?

If every enforcement of law requires sue here sue there, is it still requires by law?

Edited by Davidtch

recently alot of goondoo motorists around. Anyway just met with a stupid biker today.

FV7864

Die die want to squeeze between my car and the car beside BUT do not have the skills.

knock my car side mirror with his bike handle and dun even bother say sorry.

Still can strike a Pose before speeding off. [mad]

If you really accidentally knock, i still ok. But the way you knock is like the side mirror owes YOU a Living.

Knn..

You really have very bad road manners and i sincerely wish that someone will add many "colours" on your bike or You very soon.

What goes around comes around.. [rifle]

normal lah, this kind of farking idiots , our road are so full of them

myf riend gv me a camera, i think its time i put on my ride and try it out. then soon, i be like u post

DRIVER who do not want to use their SIGNAL!!!!

na bei CB!