What strange jobs have you done?

Ahtong

Please share for interest sake.

The job can be dirty (literally or metaphorically), uncommon, interesting, or just plain weird.

↡ Advertisement

Cleared rubbish in a kibbutz in israel

Taught English to Jewish cildren in Israel - I spoke no Hebrew and they spoke no English so it was chicken and duck talk session

• Praise 4

Drenched sheep on a farm in Australia during university holidays. Nearly 2000 sheep. Had to herd them up, put them in pens, then one by one send them down the "race" where the farmer would stick a hose thing down their throat to have their medicine (this is the "drenching" bit). Also in the race had to check their horns. Since they were twisty type horns sometimes they would twist back into their skull. A screwdriver was used to screw off the horn.

So yes, a bit different. But you appreciate the work needed to get your food to your plate.

• Praise 1

ermm, deliver Valentine's Day flowers considered ?? Can get to meet chio bus :wub:

+ buy roses from wholesaler then sell from car boot at now defunct Somerset MRT carpark :D

refer to NS stunt...or stint or what high class words u like to use..but ...haha..walked 12km like a ah kwa, cos driver, where ppl walk 24k, how abt pr and foreigner, proteck wad...if they no protek, then whad singaporean waste time siah.. and sian..what kindo of membersh1t...... this is just plain wierd..underwear also the same, can be branded, condom use or not used nevr mind.. but the brain.. like having the taboo..sex... kanna ...f type..why leh... i dunno..maybe its to my family benefit.....singaporean roar..yup..1 time only. :o

Edited by Hotfavourite

haha..walked 12km like a ah kwa, cos driver, where ppl walk 24k, how abt pr and foreigner, proteck wad...if they no protek, then whad singaporean waste time siah.. and sian..what kindo of membersh1t...... this is just plain wierd..underwear also the same, can be branded, condom use or not used nevr mind.. but the brain.. like having the taboo..sex... kanna ...f type..why leh... i dunno..maybe its to my family benefit.....singaporean roar..yup..1 time only. :o

what the hell are you talking about?

i will freaky ban you if u continue like this

He kenna banned what. By the nick of Arixlim I think. Still post as if he's in irc chatroom. :D

give till end 7 mth...this grammar-limited ghost [:p][:p][:p]

mine is still the strangest profession done.....andnot many want to do [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

i feel soooooooooooooo lonely

mine is still the strangest profession done.....andnot many want to do [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

i feel soooooooooooooo lonely

but u 'bao' the whole market to yourself. No competitors! $$$$$$

pall bearer for 1/2 year at singapore casket before enlistment

Yikes, was the pay good?

This one taboo job for me

↡ Advertisement