Plastic Hand

Yeobh

Anyone out here knows where I can buy a new or used plastic medium size man hand. I am using the hand for photo taking sessions on my new gloves from time to time to update my website and FB.

post-272-1347424711_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Anyone out here knows where I can buy a new or used plastic medium size man hand. I am using the hand for photo taking sessions on my new gloves from time to time to update my website and FB.

Look up yellow pages under mannequin, those shops sell hands for glove display.

Clay wan can?

There's a shop in Suntec 3rd floor tower 2. Can custom made your hand also to fir the gloves. Prices not too sure. Need to check with them. Name I think is Earth and Clay.

Custom make will be too expensive.

You could always make Wax hands, from your own hands, they have a shop that

does just that, put hand into wax and out it comes. Cheaper then mannequin hand.

Inside is hollow, so suggest you pour plaster or cement in, let it harden, and there you

have it.

You could always make Wax hands, from your own hands, they have a shop that

does just that, put hand into wax and out it comes. Cheaper then mannequin hand.

Inside is hollow, so suggest you pour plaster or cement in, let it harden, and there you

have it.

Don't know can tahan long term abrasion/wear and tear or not. Most likely Yeobh will be swapping hand gloves in and out for his photo taking sessions. If once off, still okay.

Always time not enough for a One-man -operation business that's why I always insists on no self -collection for goods ordered.

Yes If I have five sets of newly designed gloves, I need to put and remove each and every glove after each photo taking session.So wax may not be idea.

Don't know can tahan long term abrasion/wear and tear or not. Most likely Yeobh will be swapping hand gloves in and out for his photo taking sessions. If once off, still okay.

Thought a one off thing, then this method cannot.

Yes If I have five sets of newly designed gloves, I need to put and remove each and every glove after each photo taking session.So wax may not be idea.

Then the mannequin hands will have to do.

↡ Advertisement