Hublot asf-sfv swiss soccer limited edition

Minikong

hi wactches guru, just to check if any 1 here that are good with hublot wacthes.

this particular asf swiss soccer limited edition, got no crystal back, hence i cannot see the movement, and hard to identify if it is real or fake.

any other ways? forget about those easy way of identifing like h shape screw these all, as good fake make it all the same, and even with cert.

↡ Advertisement

hi wactches guru, just to check if any 1 here that are good with hublot wacthes.

this particular asf swiss soccer limited edition, got no crystal back, hence i cannot see the movement, and hard to identify if it is real or fake.

any other ways? forget about those easy way of identifing like h shape screw these all, as good fake make it all the same, and even with cert.

already got Watches 2 thread, cannot ask there?

Even if got glass caseback, so what? You expert? See see only can know it is a genuine movement?

The only way is bring to LVMH service centre to ask them test this test that, for example test water resistance, time keeping accuracy, etc. If still under warranty then no need pay. LVMN owns hublot nd if I is fake they will inform you straight away.

Whether seller let you bring there yourself or he goes with you, before or after payment, take IC photo, sign MOU, etc is up to you to arrange.

The hublot Ref. No. 301.SX.230.RX.ASF02 is supposed to have a crystal glass display caseback.

Dunno why yours doesn't!

thx got it check already, no leh this big bang swiss limited edition diddnt come with crystal display back.

Even if got glass caseback, so what? You expert? See see only can know it is a genuine movement?

The only way is bring to LVMH service centre to ask them test this test that, for example test water resistance, time keeping accuracy, etc. If still under warranty then no need pay. LVMN owns hublot nd if I is fake they will inform you straight away.

Whether seller let you bring there yourself or he goes with you, before or after payment, take IC photo, sign MOU, etc is up to you to arrange.

there actually simple easy mode availible online for non wacth expert to identify if the wacth is genuine a not by looking at the movement.

http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?...mp;forum_id=109

as above is some easy guide

hublot servicing still not under lvmh, as i just now bring my tag huuer, to raffles city for servicing.

ask the servicing staff for hublot water pressure test, but they said hublot not under thier portfolio yet

they only do dior, tag, and a few other for now.

Edited by Minikong

Then bring back to The Hour Glass.

I think they are the only authorised retailer for Hublot in Singapore. Hope you have the warranty documents.

My wife bought hers from the THG at Tang Plaza (beside Marriott hotel) and so far no need servicing yet but that's where I would go.

Then bring back to The Hour Glass.

I think they are the only authorised retailer for Hublot in Singapore. Hope you have the warranty documents.

My wife bought hers from the THG at Tang Plaza (beside Marriott hotel) and so far no need servicing yet but that's where I would go.

ya actually have everything, just wanted make sure everything is done nicely, as it my 1st time bought a better wacth.

bought it at quite a good price, with 3 boxes also.

↡ Advertisement