Suicide: Mum jumped down from 25th floor with 6 mo baby

Altivo

Happened last night at 1 am. The mum who just got married last March jumper down from the 25th floor with her 6 month old daughter in her arms.

Reminds me of the bedok reservoir case when the mum committed suicide with her 3 yo son due to depression last year.

WB13-001-0-WAN.jpg

WB_13_09_2012_CJ_1_19009101_19008915_taysb_x1_sue.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Happened last night at 1 am. The mum who just got married last March jumper down from the 25th floor with her 6 month old daughter in her arms.

Reminds me of the bedok reservoir case when the mum committed suicide with her 3 yo son due to depression last year.

which area and block hdb is that?

which area and block hdb is that?

The article mentioned 盛港芬维尔路. I think should be those new flats at Fernvale which is near to Jalan Kayu

what about the bedok reservoir case? the ghost wife came n haunt husband?

Bedok reservoir one is because the State Coroner gave his findings in court yesterday. Said they found a photocopy of the husband's birth cert in the wife's back pocket and it was scribbled with multiple "Revenge" written on it.

Bedok reservoir one is because the State Coroner gave his findings in court yesterday. Said they found a photocopy of the husband's birth cert in the wife's back pocket and it was scribbled with multiple "Revenge" written on it.

wah...so much hatred...