Noisy Colleague!!

Deckbuild

eh eh eh dont do ah

wait mata catch :ph34r:

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Just for ranting lah, I can't wait for my ICT to come next mth end! Can have 2 weeks of silent!!!!

↡ Advertisement

Hahahah, for me my whole department all very noisy, joking around the whole day when workload is lesser.

once work comes in all very serious liow.....

Hahahah, for me my whole department all very noisy, joking around the whole day when workload is lesser.

once work comes in all very serious liow.....

Thats different lah, if all noisy, it's natural, if only 1 noisy and all quiet, what do you feel like doing?

After so many mths, the noisy gets noisier, KNN, how to make her STFU ah? Can use Fart bomb? CCB! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wear noise cancellation headphone to work (without any music).

Actually if only one diffcult, can tell her that she is noisy in a tactful way but risk your work relationship.

she may be pissed off.

Diffcult to let her know without offending her.

After so many mths, the noisy gets noisier, KNN, how to make her STFU ah? Can use Fart bomb? CCB! :angry:

too bad, that guy who 'drink, drive & rape' in prison.... [:(]

if not, can engage him ... [sly]

[:p][:p]

that's why i don't like open space concept in office.

of course all the high level same room so never/ seldom experience , hear clear and loud people talk on phone while it is about 20-25 meter away.

Already!!!!!! I have been using those ear plug type headphone....... She treat this as fish market....

Maybe she used to work in the fish market before? [:/] Sometimes having noisy colleague is like having noisy neighbour. If you tell the person, most likely the person will 'face off' with you. So if you plan to have an enemy in the company, then maybe you can tell her that she is very noisy.

there is an easy solution.... you prepare a CV/resume for her (write until like heaven got, earth dun hv - 天上有, 地下無) ,

submit to headhunter for headhunter to get her a new job.

win-win for you and her

Turbocharged

After so many mths, the noisy gets noisier, KNN, how to make her STFU ah? Can use Fart bomb? CCB! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Kiss her.

Simple..get HR to issue email to get all to tone down...else...go over and use your banana to shut her off...

I think best option is to use his banana to shut her off! [:p]