Porsche

Throttle2

Dont quite understand it, M3s, GTRs, Lambos, Ferraris, Masers, dont try to race me.

But in the last few weeks, i keep on getting B&B saabs and audis trying to prove a point.

Just now on Pie again, a Saab 93. And much earlier an A5. And also a 320i.

Even a toyota celicar??

I cant help but think that these people who buy small turbo cars really got inferiority complex.

I was just cruising at 80-90km/hr leh.

I am so scared, i think i am going to change to an S class.

Help!

Heh

Looks like you are a hogger, wait wait, Vios, QnQ and everyone else would start the race with you! [:p]

Edited by Steptronic
↡ Advertisement

a lot of people have the perception that porsches are not that fast. some would try their luck and hassle for a street race.

i'm not as lucky as you, i've had lambos and r8s harassed me before, i was like wtf?!?!? go pick on a car of your car's capacity lor... anyway...

Turbocharged

Were you in the black car coming out of wisma? I was driving past Ngee Ann City after leaving the ION carpark

I was a pedestrian walking to Ngee Ann City :D I always walk or take MRT when going to gym

Looks like you are a hogger, wait wait, Vios, QnQ and everyone else would start the race with you! [:p]

Haha [laugh]

They were trying to edge me for a race, got nothing to do with hogging.

Cruising at 80-90 km/hr in perfectly matching traffic = model driver

But perhaps, I should try hogging for fun.

[;)]

[bounce1]

a lot of people have the perception that porsches are not that fast. some would try their luck and hassle for a street race.

i'm not as lucky as you, i've had lambos and r8s harassed me before, i was like wtf?!?!? go pick on a car of your car's capacity lor... anyway...

No point to ever race on the roads lah.....

No lah, all normal folks.....from 20yr old NS boy to 50yr old business owner....

Not that much different from car meet ups but certainly milder [laugh]

Wow! 20 year old NS boy can appreciate cigars? Must be ASK.

Did not realize that there are milder pple than those at car meetups [rolleyes]

How about servicing the 991?

I hear it's a pain becos everything is tucked so nicely and hidden.

To access the engine bay area, got to remove a few covers already.

Is that true, I haven't done much research on the 991 yet, everything is more or less hear say.

[confused]

I understand that they will have to remove the rear bumper to service the car. Will find out the cost in a years time when my car goes in for servicing. I do not expect servicing fees to be dramatically different from that for the 997 though.

Dont quite understand it, M3s, GTRs, Lambos, Ferraris, Masers, dont try to race me.

But in the last few weeks, i keep on getting B&B saabs and audis trying to prove a point.

Just now on Pie again, a Saab 93. And much earlier an A5. And also a 320i.

Even a toyota celicar??

I cant help but think that these people who buy small turbo cars really got inferiority complex.

I was just cruising at 80-90km/hr leh.

I am so scared, i think i am going to change to an S class.

Help!

Heh

Must be your driving style. Let me guess you must have been cruising on the expressway on lane 2 when that happened. To these cars you might look like a good car to bully. I hardly got poked when driving the 997 except one occasion by a crazy C63 on holland road. Then again I am typically at 100-120 on the right lane in expressways.

Edited by Remus325

(edited)

Must be your driving style. Let me guess you must have been cruising on the expressway on lane 2 when that happened. To these cars you might look like a good car to bully. I hardly got poked when driving the 997 except one occasion by a crazy C63 on holland road. Then again I am typically at 100-120 on the right lane in expressways.

Yes, my faultless impeccable driving style for 20yrs.

Heh heh , in one of the instances, it was an expressway on lane 2 and the traffic was just nice for that speed. He wasn't looking to really overtake me , just trying to show me his small turbo prowess...he just had to be 0.5m ahead of me.

You know what I mean , right? Heeeee

I think they just have inferiority complex lah.

[laugh]

Edited by Throttle2

Wow! 20 year old NS boy can appreciate cigars? Must be ASK.

Did not realize that there are milder pple than those at car meetups [rolleyes]

On the contrary, quite level headed boy from middle class family.

Far far far from an ASK.

So he has to save up to buy cigars and be mindful that the cigars don't burn a hole in his pocket.

Definitely milder than many of the loudmouths at car meet ups...

My group is mostly just ordinary people who enjoy the leaf.

[wave]

I understand that they will have to remove the rear bumper to service the car. Will find out the cost in a years time when my car goes in for servicing. I do not expect servicing fees to be dramatically different from that for the 997 though.

That's real stupid of Stuttgart, I have to say.

They should design it more accessible and simple.

To have to remove the bumper just for normal oil change , oil filter etc, is dumb...

But the car looks great.. :wub:

I drive my paramera for 9 months so far no issues regarding car want to race against me,

A few years ago, I borrow my aunt's SL500 for 3 days, only 20mins on the road and got 2 cars wants to race against me.

Maybe they find the paramera is not built for racing, hehe.. :D

I drive my paramera for 9 months so far no issues regarding car want to race against me,

A few years ago, I borrow my aunt's SL500 for 3 days, only 20mins on the road and got 2 cars wants to race against me.

Maybe they find the paramera is not built for racing, hehe.. :D

Becos Panamera is not a sportscar. [:p]

Is there Volkswagen tread? its same car....sama sama

NOW THE FLAMING BEGINS [lipsrsealed]

Since there is no Porsche Thread.

Let this be it.

Share your experience on your Porsche as well as AD's service and standards

Turbocharged

That C63's exploits were well documented in BMW SG :D

:angry:

Is there Volkswagen tread? its same car....sama sama

NOW THE FLAMING BEGINS [lipsrsealed]

No flaming, just down right ridicule.

Are you stupid or are you stupid?

Muayhahahaha [laugh]

[:p]

↡ Advertisement