Porsche

Throttle2

Dear all

My panamera is gonna reach 5th year in 2023, should I get the extended warranty or just go to outside WS.

Thank you for the inputs.

↡ Advertisement

Dear All, i am thinking of buying my first porsche macan, and wondering if it makes sense to buy one which has 2-3 yrs COE left, and wait for COE to drop and then renew for 5/10 years? for a typical 7-8 yr macan with low mileage (ard 60-80k). Want to enquire if its possible to get extended warranty and also if cost of servicing will be more expensive for older macans? Thank you everyone

Cayenne + Macan = 58% of total sales

Deliveries up in first nine months 

14/10/2022

At the end of the third quarter, Porsche has seen a slight uptick in deliveries. Overall, the sports car manufacturer delivered 221,512 vehicles in the first nine months of the year – a 2 per cent gain compared to the same period last year. In the sales region Europe and in the German market, Porsche posted the most significant increases in deliveries.

https://newsroom.porsche.com/en/2022/company/porsche-deliveries-first-nine-months-2022-30040.html
1. Cayenne

2. Macan

3. Panny

4. Taycan

5. 718

Neutral Newbie

Bought a 2011 panamera hybrid, had issues with the battery and air suspension. Spent 9.8k to replace the batteries and 3.8k to replace the air compressor and 2 leveling sensors. Can anyone tell me if the prices are reasonable? 

Supercharged

planning to re-spray my 987 Boxster to different colour, any recommendation for good spray paint shop that can dismantle the roof and put it back properly?

17 minutes ago, shrjun said:

These things prices don't drop do they....$ 1 million

This is the last 3.8L NA GT3.

In addition, it has Weissach Package.

I don’t think the price will drop

• Praise 1

I want to ask about the Porsche 5-Year Free Servicing. Assuming I have to fix my car at outside workshop (to save cost on repair), I am quite sure that my warranty will be voided. Am I still entitled to the free servicing or will they void that as well? Does anyone know the terms and conditions for Free Servicing?

19 minutes ago, carowner123 said:

I want to ask about the Porsche 5-Year Free Servicing. Assuming I have to fix my car at outside workshop (to save cost on repair), I am quite sure that my warranty will be voided. Am I still entitled to the free servicing or will they void that as well? Does anyone know the terms and conditions for Free Servicing?

why you want to fix your car outside?

new Porsche purchase comes with 5-year free servicing and warranty for all fixes except tyre puncture ... :grin:

if accident .. then claim insurance la .. better go back to AD for the 1st 5 year

first 5 year is literally $0 cost including the lounge coffee and cakes ... already paid for ... LOL

unless you ownself bang ownself ... 

at 4.5 years ... i chop chop sold my car liao ... because any fixes .. the cost is an arm + a leg ... even for Macan ... the poor man Porky

dont even dare to think if its a 9-1-1

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 12/2/2022 at 5:09 PM, Wt_know said:

why you want to fix your car outside?

new Porsche purchase comes with 5-year free servicing and warranty for all fixes except tyre puncture ... :grin:

if accident .. then claim insurance la .. better go back to AD for the 1st 5 year

first 5 year is literally $0 cost including the lounge coffee and cakes ... already paid for ... LOL

unless you ownself bang ownself ... 

at 4.5 years ... i chop chop sold my car liao ... because any fixes .. the cost is an arm + a leg ... even for Macan ... the poor man Porky

dont even dare to think if its a 9-1-1

Did you not try Extended warranty?

17 minutes ago, Steptronic said:

Did you not try Extended warranty?

mai la ... 4.5 years gao liao ...

:grin:

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1